Odd Fire CNP

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Got my odd fire coil near plug running with belt drive and a Gen 2 pro mod 91 turbo.. Spools like turd but i will made it work.. Cal Hartline and Lance Ward are the only reason i got it fired.. Let my wife push the started button for the first fire up...

You are running strait methanol? Noticed your not using / don't have an intercooler.

gene,

did you get the .gct files i sent you when Cal was at my place?

Adrian

I still have it but ive chopped it down and decided to go without one. Id sell it for cheap if you want it? I can send you pictures ?

Well after trying the cam that was speced for me the car wouldnt get out of its own way.The spooling was unraceble and killed the tranny fluid. Got in touch with Tim Cole at comp cams and he had a new cam made from tool steel. The car is ready to put some boost to. It took 6 weeks to have the cam made because its a odd fire and there is no cores. Went to the track and took one hit and went 7.62 at 179 Mph on a 1.15 60Ft on 31 to 32# boost.The tune is off and it was taking 9% fuel out so its got some hope to run at least low 7,s on 40 Plus # of Boost...Ran the valves cut the filter apart and it looks like its ready to run hard..