Odd Emblem

84GNTTYPE

I saw an emblem today that just had the "Molly" six and it said "Turbocharged" What is this off of and how much might one in good condition be worth???

Also, what is a T-Type emblem worth?

molly

Molly is Rollin Sanders, he is the person who designed the original Grand National and also designed the logo and emblems for the car. Molly designed the Turbo V6 logo and the special edition Buick products; Buick Grand National, original T-Type,developed the special Buick GNX numbered book. This is according to Dennis Kirban, Can't turn a wrench but probable the best expert on Turbo Buick fact and fiqures.
JFH

Originally posted by 84GNTTYPE
I saw an emblem today that just had the "Molly" six and it said "Turbocharged" What is this off of and how much might one in good condition be worth???

Also, what is a T-Type emblem worth?

The emblem you are referring to was produced for the '84-5 Riviera T-Type's. They were located on the fenders below the Riviera script and another on the glove compartment. These are really hard to find as there were only around 2,300 Riv T's produced for '84-5. Do you have some? I'm looking for some new(er) ones, myself.