Oct 17th show-Seymour Ct

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Went to this show for the first time last year. Pretty good event. Season wrapping up so bring the TR out this Sunday, supposed to be nice out.

--------------------------

October 17, Seymour, The Seymour Lions 41st Annual Benefit Judged Car Show At M.P.I. Corporation Silvermine Industrial Park, Rt. 67 & Cogwheel Lane, Rain Date Oct. 24th, Antique, Custom, Stock, Hot Rod, Muscle, Street Rod, Classics, Trucks, Over 160 Trophies, Special Trophy Class "Best 1st Place Winners From 2009 Show", Specialty Automotive Vendors Area, Breakfast & Lunch Available, Music By Seth Carley, All Winners Must Be Present To Receive Trophy, Pre-Registration By Sept. 30th $8, After Sept. 30th $10, General Admission $5, Under 12 Free, Senior Citezens 65 & Older $3, For Info Call: Robert Barbieri (203) 410-9401

Great show, great weather. About 400 cars and there were actually some Turbo Regals in attendance. Two low mileage 86 T-Types, one a two tone with astro roof and the other with t-tops. Talked to the t-top owner who was the original owner! Car has 7100 and was totally stock.

There were also two other GN's there in addition to mine! One was a low mileage car that belongs to a car show acquaintence that I haven't seen in years. I was actually interested in possibly buying his GN when I was in the market for one 15 years ago.

Long day as the crew running the show wasn't ready to handle the volume of cars when it came to judging. Still think the best shows are the ones that just have a Top 50 or whatever format. No classes, just have a committee that picks what they feel are the top cars of the show. Most of the people judging at shows like this don't know what they are looking at anyway.:)

I ended up with a 1st place in the 77 up modern muscle class with my friend's GN taking 2nd.:smile: