Obama's final press conference

Mike T

Decided to tune in and listen to the final press conference yesterday. I wanted to hear his parting thoughts and since he is considered to be a good speaker thought to myself "this should be good".

After listening in I was unable to absorb very little of what he was saying but instead became focused on the countless "uh's" and long pauses..................uh...........um. I do not make it a part of my daily routine to listen to this sort of thing so I may be pointing out the obvious to you regulars.

I guess Trump will have his quirks too.....

I was never a Obama fan/supporter and for that matter a Trump fan/supporter. I did hear or read something months ago that put things into perspective though, our country needs change ASAP. Our country is so used to just accepting failure from our leader's that we have become brainwashed and are afraid of serious change and mixing things up, considering another view without bias, scared one could say of disrupting their personal parameter of safety yet constantly bitching about it.

Change is inevitable or we die.

Decided to tune in and listen to the final press conference yesterday. I wanted to hear his parting thoughts and since he is considered to be a good speaker thought to myself "this should be good".

After listening in I was unable to absorb very little of what he was saying but instead became focused on the countless "uh's" and long pauses..................uh...........um. I do not make it a part of my daily routine to listen to this sort of thing so I may be pointing out the obvious to you regulars.

Check out CT governor Dannel Malloy. uh a huhaa auuh uuhh. I'll find a clip somewhere. Found it! LAhoo zzzaaher

Found it! LAhoo zzzaaher.

Just for a fallback....
34557031.jpg

Good speaker when there is a teleprompter. More like a good reader. He has always uh'd and um'd and paused when speaking on his own. I noticed it in 2007.

I am A hIllary supporter, Oh my what should i do ? I i know .. lets set a fire ... he he.. What a joke.