o2 problems

Two T's

Long Time member
Noticed that my o2,s have been a little inconsistant lately took car out to check boost and fule pressure was getting small amounts of knock lately every so often. pump good base fule pressure 44 wide open with 20 lbs boost 65 lbs.
Holds pump good and o2,s were 843 no knock get movement on scanmaster but at idle they are normally at 395 to 410 jumps around. thought should move up n down more 200's 300's 500's ect my o2 sensor is about 14" away from turbo on down pipe. changed o2 sensor and seems to be about same smells a little fuley
hit gas peddle a few times noticed got some minor knock in drive way in park not hard on peddle either also running autolite iridum plugs thinking of going back to AC Delco cr43ts should this help or are there other things I can look at just cannot figure this out some times can get on car just screams other times get into it and start geting knock so i get out of it. Need as mutch input as posible please can sombody help. Also run 50/50 93 and 110 race gas.
Thanks
Tom:confused:

WOT o2's are high should be closer to 780ish. I just dont trust mix gas..JMO.

Get a chip that is designed for 93 oct and turn th eboost down and see what happens.

Get the thing running right with out mixes and such.
What is you blm, int and iac#' at idle?

Thank turbo nasty just put in a new o2 sensor had to use bosch only thing tht was available at short notice. Let car warm up to 160 deg. these are the numbers from the scan master. o2 volts 402-425, af 04,lv8 31-32, int 128,
bl 150, ats 74-75, rpm 825-850, tps .40-.42, iac 25 . Took car out for drive with a friend and noticed that o2 volts jumped all around that was a good sign.
I did notice that if you get in it off the line a little above normal contitions o2
volts are a bit high go up to a little over 900 then drob down friend said due to tranny problem (slipping in 1st) probably to turn fule base fule pressure down a lb or 2 I also turned down boost to 17,18lb think his should help. let me know what toy guys think
Thanks
Tom