NY A Sanctuary City?

SCOOBY DOO

BASED CANADIAN PATRIOT!!
He's shipping them here to Roxham Road where the Liberals welcome them with open arms...and literally carry their bags for them. The Libs refuse to close the border there...and there's plane loads of them arriving at Pearson Airport in Toronto EVERY day. It's turned Toronto into a crime infested Liberal shit hole. They got what they voted for.

had to laugh at the NYC media reporting that some of the buses return to NYC full of previously dropped off illegal aliens claiming Canada's climate is too cold for them.:ROFLMAO:

once back in NYC, they demand additional relocation transportation South as they don't like dirty and crime ridden NYC.

if anyone was smart, these illegals could be given exactly what they want...relocation transportation to the warm climate of central America.

had to laugh at the NYC media reporting that some of the buses return to NYC full of previously dropped off illegal aliens claiming Canada's climate is too cold for them.:ROFLMAO:

once back in NYC, they demand additional relocation transportation South as they don't like dirty and crime ridden NYC.

if anyone was smart, these illegals could be given exactly what they want...relocation transportation to the warm climate of central America.
I did hear that they were sending some of them to Western NY , Jamestown to be exact , just south of Buffalo .

They're still calling them "migrants"? The very definition of migration is "seasonal movement of animals from one region to another", which describes this cluster fuck to a tee. Guess they learned how to disrespect this country from our politicians.

"once back in NYC, they demand additional relocation transportation South as they don't like dirty and crime ridden NYC".
Coming here will create an exponentially higher chance of getting their asses kicked, shot, and run off. Atlanta, not as high. Until they start demanding their "own corner", that is.

Its sooo bad.
We got at our club a few times
They got some some very expensive shit.
Then us smarter folk decided its game time😉
Started with an aerial drone and I cant tell you how it finished😉
If these crime lovers are smart they should stay down in the city where they can blend in.
Up here well let's just say things can get lost and never found.

although I don't wish another paralyzing series of lake effect snow storms on the area, I'm thinking one, just one more, since it's still February and the whole month of March is ahead, would be enough to make them leave the area with the again talking point of "too cold."