Numbers from my Scanmaster

edub01

I just installed my scanmaster and wanted to post the numbers. I noticed the tps and iac numbers are off and need to do some adjusting. This '87 GN is all stock. Any feedback or advise would be greatly appreciated. The car does not like cold starts and wants to stall out. It idles up and down for about a minute and then it is fine when its warmed up.
Warm Idle:
O2- 578
Af- 05
L8- 38
Bat- 13.5
Int- 125
Bl- 140
Clt- 220
Ats- 100
rpm- 750
Tps- .32
Iac -56
Nal- 00

Tps, engine off(foot off throttle)- .28 WOT- 4.18

Yep - your IAc is low and so is your TPS. Set IAC first. Then set TPS. A quick search for either should reveal the procedures for both. Be sure to set IAC first. After it's set, check the TPS and adjust it if needed.

Hey, go to my profile page and look at threads I have commented on or posted. I have a good article on how to set your IAC and TPS properly. PM me if you cant find it. It will square you away

Your cold start problem is most likely because you're running a stock chip. Get a new one from TurboTweak and you'll be good to go. I had the same behavior with my car and a new chip cured it right up.

The fans come on while running but not as much as I think they should. Then the fan kicks on after the engine is turned off for about 3-4 minutes.