Now available, TT/A Rad & Heater hoses

John Pearcy

Hi all, this project has finally finished and come to market. The TT/A Radiator Hoses and Heater core hoses are in stock and ready to ship. Details at www.Johnsperformance.com listed in the Limited items catagory.

Rich Van't Hof of Car motor sports and I have worked together over a year to make this happen for you, at this time the hoses are exclusively available at Johns Performance.

Originally posted by John Pearcy
Hi all, this project has finally finished and come to market. The TT/A Radiator Hoses and Heater core hoses are in stock and ready to ship. Details at www.Johnsperformance.com listed in the Limited items catagory.

Rich Van't Hof of Car motor sports and I have worked together over a year to make this happen for you, at this time the hoses are exclusively available at Johns Performance.

John,

Why not also tell them of the work on the OEM intercooler scoops that you are working on with CAR?

Alan

IC Scoops, interesting.... Price and a realistic timeframe would be good information to be able to plan ahead.

Re: Re: Now available, TT/A Rad & Heater hoses

Originally posted by Alan Faircloth
John,

Why not also tell them of the work on the OEM intercooler scoops that you are working on with CAR?

Alan
Alan,
When are you going to do an accurate reproduction of the blanket cover for the coolant recovery tank?

- Dave

Re: Re: Now available, TT/A Rad & Heater hoses

John,

Alan

The project has been cancelled Alan, not enough interest. Out of the 400 flyers I sent out to registry members about the hoses and scoop project, only one has shown interest. A couple dozen flyers have been returned due to bad or no forwarding addresses.

Re: Re: Re: Now available, TT/A Rad & Heater hoses

Originally posted by John Pearcy
The project has been cancelled Alan, not enough interest. Out of the 400 flyers I sent out to registry members about the hoses and scoop project, only one has shown interest. A couple dozen flyers have been returned due to bad or no forwarding addresses.

Actually, its already underway as the deal was inked today. 6 weeks until completion of mold and first scoop.

Alan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Now available, TT/A Rad & Heater hoses

Actually, its already underway as the deal was inked today. 6 weeks until completion of mold and first scoop.

Alan

Did you "ink" a price yet ?? :D

RD

And will they hold up better than the stocker that bit the dust the first time it scrapped the ground going thru a dip? :)

ugghh!

How much is this gonna hurt $$$$ wise?

I stiall have mine in one piece, but they sure do take a beating and it starting to show on mine.

later
Jeremy

$159.95 (plus shipping) for 4 hoses. Upper and lower radiator hoses, and the two heater hoses. Looking at the pictures their are not any markings like the originals have.

- Dave

For the IC sccop / duct just give John Percy (contact details in the first post) a call and he will sort you out. I've pre ordered mine. There will be only 100 made apparently and as far as I know avalible end of December 2004

OR you can buy my old one as soon as I got the new repro one ;)

Originally posted by Jan Larsson
John Percy (contact details in the first post) a call and he will sort you out.

whats the big deal ??? post the price an save him from wasting time on the phone .. I don't understand what there is to sort out ?? :confused:

RD

I'm not selling the products John is so I can't give you the price and other details. I just told John I need one and for him to hold one for me once he gets them in his hand as there is a limited run being done.