Not ready to hibernate get together at Hooters????

I'm in see you there Mark
If nothing else we can install my Hood gauges:tongue:

I will be there. I will be Buickl-less again due to fresheing up the engine for next summer.
Allan G.

It was good to see you guys yesterday and get out even though I didn't have my Buick. We should do this again. Was fun to swap stories and raz Mark about his pulleys.

Allan G.

It was good to see you guys yesterday and get out even though I didn't have my Buick. We should do this again. Was fun to swap stories and raz Mark about his pulleys.

Allan G.

GOOD ONE ALLEN NICE SEEING YOU HOPE DO IT AGAIN SOON .. THINKING OF A WINTER PICNIC AT THE SHOP [STEAK]!!!HHMMM;):biggrin: OH MARK PULLEY' LOOK GREAT!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Allan G.

Yeah, tuff deal having to slum it in a brand new Camaro!:biggrin: Nice color choice and glad they made the mistake on the stripes. They make the car.:) Took the GN out for one last spin yesterday to top off the tank for the long winter ahead. Put some Stabil in and took it up to 100 to mix it up.:D

Time to take out the trans for a go thru by Bison.