Not in my buick but still killed a stang

savage6

Me and a friend were out a couple nights ago in my GRANDMOTHERS 2001 LEXUS LS430, when a guy pulls up next to us in a modded mustang GT. I don't know exactly what year it was, but it was the body style before the '03 style, you know the ones that look even more stupid than the new ones:eek:. He had a gutted interior and some gauges on the A pillar. Anyway we look over because he was "cammin" real hard...actually it sounded pretty damn good despite its shortcommings in style, speed, uniform paintjob,etc.:D. So, I ask the guy jokingly, "That stock?" to which he replied, "sure!" We all laughed. Finally I asked the magic question, "wanna run em?" he says confidently "OK," thinking this was just a granny car. Which it is compared to the GN, but it's by no means slow. Those who have driven a newer LS430 know this. The light turns green and we hit it, in the blink of an eye I put 2 cars on him. I hear his RPM's climbing steadily, then it sounded like they shot from 4000 to 6000 almost instantly...NOS maybe :confused: he catches up to the back bumper and stays till 110 or so then shuts down, and pulls off to a side street. That was the last we saw of him!:D :D

Score one for the Lexus!