Not another door ding!

Gunmetal87

What's up with people. Got another door ding in the parking lot. This time they left their car's paint on my door. It was like they had their door resting on mine and then used it to get out of the car. Left a dent and white marks. They tried to rub off their paint and left small scuff marks. No respect for others property. I parked further away from the crowded parking spaces and left plenty of room on both sides. I guest clean shiny cars are magnets for lame scummy drivers.

I feel your pain,I always park way out in the most remote part of the parking lot where I think people are too lazy to walk to,it never fails I come out there is always some idiot had to park right up against me,when there are 50 other spots open.

I feel your pain,I always park way out in the most remote part of the parking lot where I think people are too lazy to walk to,it never fails I come out there is always some idiot had to park right up against me,when there are 50 other spots open.

Thought that stuff only happens to me....Lol.

Yes I noticed this too, it also happens when you're in a store browsing and someone will stop and look too, or if you park a car you care about out in the front curb of your house kids will start playing by it, or if they bike by it the chances of them wiping out and hitting the vehicle are 10x greater than just hitting pavement.

I think it's some sort of human monkey brain instinct leftovers, they don't know why they do it, they just do.

I always always always park waaaaay out and I try to find a spot that is next to a curb so I can hug it and use it as protection lol...

Anyhow no kids around the car that's a big nono...

Door dings: Those fanatical religious idiots that seem to think looking nice, ringing a door bell, and telling you about their cult will convert you.:D

It's herding syndrome

I park my truck out farrr and like an asshole.
We have a db parking thread on my truck forum with all sortsa asshattedness.

I had to park my GN at oreilleys saturday, I live in the hood, I parked like an asshole, oddly enough NO ONE took either spot even close to next to me, everyone looked at it and talked about the black car outside, but all knew to show respect and parked away. I have learned over time that you need to take that 1ap spot, that means limit it to one asshole only next to you, so park by a curb or the little island with trees and put said vehicle sideways and be farther away than most would prefer, you multiply the people not parking by you spectrum by at least 3x lol... That still doesn't safe guard you, but the only thing that does is having a hooptie pos that you don't care about. You park a pos in the middle of a crowded lot and hug the line and no one will ding you. Odd, but true.

Paintless dent repair, had it done 3 times since my was painted in 09 you will not find where it was.

Last edited:
most pdr guys are pretty reasonable, just go with someone that you know is good, some guys think and say they are good and are not... Just like in any profession...

I have seen great pdr guys and shitty ones, the bad ones think they are gods and the good ones are quiet...