Not a GNX but . . .

suicide six said:
Rare indeed but keep that ugly thing in garage covered.

Really no different than any other pace car. I like the TTA's, but personally could do without the stickers, but that is just me. You also have to remember, it was the 70's when this car was produced.

I have seen one in person, and it is not as bad as it looks in the photos. I think the shots are scan of original photos from back in the early 80's.

70Mach1 said:
I thought you guys might be interested in what is truly a rare Mustang. It may not look like much, but this is 1 of 5 ever made, and from what I have read, only 1 of 3 that may be known to exist.

Twin, this is one that you should buy. I wish I had the money.

Rare, but not for me...

I would love to pick up a 90-93 Saleen with no miles :D

there is allways an ass for every seat ...this car included :p I like the car minus all the decals :biggrin: imagine if that were a Shelby convert ?? :eek: it would be gone in an instant !!

Grumpy said:
there is allways an ass for every seat ...this car included :p I like the car minus all the decals :biggrin: imagine if that were a Shelby convert ?? :eek: it would be gone in an instant !!

Grumpy, are you familiar with these cars?

Here are some links to look at

http://people.freenet.de/pony/garypietraniec.htm

http://people.freenet.de/pony/johnbakke.htm

http://people.freenet.de/pony/bruceweiss.htm

Keep in mind, this was built as a true pace car, nothing like the TTA.

I could say with pretty good confidence, in the right forum, this car would bypass any Shelby price.

Thats a beautiful Mustang mach.. Id start it at a lower price ($50k??) and set the reserve at what you will let it go for on Ebay and try again..

FlyinGN said:
Thats a beautiful Mustang mach.. Id start it at a lower price ($50k??) and set the reserve at what you will let it go for on Ebay and try again..

-ummm it's not a Mach 1 ... def rare !! I'd like it for a week then you could have it back .. attention span isn't what it use to be :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Get that Ford Junk outta here!

Junk Junk Junk, I would not be seen driving in that ugly car. Can u imagine how sloppy that car must drive. Certainly an interesting find, but man what was Ford thinking in 1970. I hate Fords but from a looks point of view Mustangs from 86 to a few years ago (excluding the new retro nonsense) are really nice looking and well engineered cars. ;) Remember this is TURBOBUICK.COM not Mustang.com.

Brer Rabbit said:
Junk Junk Junk, I would not be seen driving in that ugly car. Can u imagine how sloppy that car must drive. Certainly an interesting find, but man what was Ford thinking in 1970. I hate Fords but from a looks point of view Mustangs from 86 to a few years ago (excluding the new retro nonsense) are really nice looking and well engineered cars. ;) Remember this is TURBOBUICK.COM not Mustang.com.

hahahahaha.... now that rice stuff is getting faster and faster guys are goin to say the same thing about Grandpa's Buick :eek: :p

I know Dan. I was refering to his name here..
Never made a 70 Mach 1 conv..

Grumpy said:
-ummm it's not a Mach 1 ... def rare !! I'd like it for a week then you could have it back .. attention span isn't what it use to be :rolleyes: :biggrin:

FlyinGN said:
I know Dan. I was refering to his name here..
Never made a 70 Mach 1 conv..

sometimes its hard for me to read between the lines :p :biggrin: