not a car...79 yamaha YZ125 in SW PA

cds00bsmg

I have this posted over on the RX7club forum where I normally post, however my seven is gone, and Im looking to go turbo buick. I have sold a lot of parts over there, as well as my car. My SN there is the same as it is here, and my ebay name is DONSTAHLMAN and I have 100% feedback there as well.

BIKE DETAILS:
I have a 1979 YZ125 for sale. Fresh rebuild, new rings, STOCK bore. Bike has been ridden very little in its lifetime, no cracks on the casings, paint on the frame is not even chipped. Bike is in very good shape for its age, wheel and swingarm bearings are tight and have little to no play.

Plastics are all there, front and rear fenders faded slightly, but not broken. Bike is totally stock except for new ring kit and reed valves. Kicks over right off the bat, and runs great, no smoking. Front and rear brakes work well, suspension is firm. Seat cover replaced with a vintage/retro unit from Vintage Iron.

Located in Edinburg, PA-Near New Castle, PA and Youngstown, OH

Problems:
NONE, except rear tire will need changing after this season if you are an avid rider. Has good tread, just starting to wear around the knobs from sitting.

**Bike can be raced in AHRMA Ultima Class, would be excellent for such use**

pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/cds00bsmg
I can take more pictures if necessary...They Do NOT show the new seat cover

asking $1100 OBO, price IS negotiable....

That's a nice bike you got there. I've got a nice motor & tranny-less charcoal grey w/burgundy buckets '85 TType for sale if you're interested in working a deal. Email me if you want some pics & more info on it. Thanks.