NOS4GN - Glen

MotorCityBuick

I have to give Glen @ NOS4GN the customer service of the year award...or at least nominate him.

I purchased some parts from him a few weeks ago via his website, and paid with paypal. Well, my Paypal account was messed up for some reason. Glen was nice enough to call me, instead of e-mailing, to let me know the situation.

After a few phone calls back and forth with him, I let him know it would be about 10 days until paypal would let me use my account again. He told me no problem, he would hold the parts I needed (last original style alternator from GM ever).

Not only that, but his website miscalculated the shipping, and he refunded the difference same day.

Oh...and when I ordered from him later that week, he threw in a free GN "6" hat FREE!

Thanks Very Much Glen!

You all can feel at ease when doing business with NOS4GN.com

Mike

I recently bought a few parts from Glen Boiko (nos4gn) after I saw a special for a coil pack+ ignition module for $168.

Glen was super courteous and pleasant to deal with. He shipped my products to Canada using the carrier of my choice (USPS) and definately made it worth my while ;)
Not only did Glen ship my products promptly at the actual shipping costs, but he actually took the time to individually "gift" wrap every inner box and send me a happy belated birthday hallmark card in the shipping box. He definately went above and beyond what was required and I have to say his customer service was the best I have ever had.
2270445_28_full.jpg

I will definately go to Glen for my future ACDelco needs!

Thanks, I am a very satisfied customer