NOS THDP for sale!!

chicagoTTA

Crack Baby
Hey y'all. Been a long time since I've been on.

Cliff notes: I became mostly paralyzed after a simple, routine surgery and have been fighting for my life for the last year. During this time, I've been wiped out, lost everything. House, Job, etc and am on Disability. My Autonomic Nervous System had suffered damage (Neuropathy) and many other substantial issues developed from the same initial event that caused the Nervous Sys damage. I will beat this, no matter what they say. But I am forced to sell everything I own to provide for my family and 2 year old Son.

That said, I have several great NOS items that are for sale. I will create another thread for the rest shortly, but I wanted to post up the THDP first.

I bought this several years ago, STILL brand spanking new, NOS 3" Terry Houston Downpipe (THDP)!! Never mounted. Includes test pipe with Cut-Out.

Here are pictures from when I bought it. It's still in the bubble-wrap, just as it was when I recieved it. I'll try to take pics soon of it again if anyone really wants. Otherwise, it's exactly as you see here!

Asking - $950 obo - which is a great deal considering it's NOS AND includes the test pipe with cutout!!

I need every single dime I can get at this point. I realize we ALL do, but please be kind with offers. I assure you a few bucks in price would mean significantly more to me than it normally would, or than it might mean to you.

Thanks for looking and look out for the next thread (or perhaps I'll just edit this one) with the other NEW goodies that I've had on a shelf for a few years.

Michael

ttadp4.jpg

ttadp3.jpg

ttadp2.jpg

ttadp1.jpg

What size.....

Sorry, I thought the Terry Houston only came in one size. Maybe not though :confused:

Edited original post to include that.

It's a 3" downpipe. It's a real, NOS Terry Houston downpipe. Bought it in 2006 but never installed it obviously.

- Michael

BUMP ....TH only made 1 size TTA dp 3 inch .... IT is Stainless also right ? might want to add that

BUMP ....TH only made 1 size TTA dp 3 inch .... IT is Stainless also right ? might want to add that

Thanks. I thought so.

Yes, it's Stainless. I would add that but I no longer see the edit option after having added it's size, otherwise I would add that as well.