NOS PowerMaster

zeus87gn

Automotive Neurosurgeon
I wanted to offer this to my TR brethren before I took it to Ebay.

For those of us that are wanting to keep our GN's original, I have (1) NOS PowerMaster, still in the Bendix box (prt# 13295). I cut the original tape on this to inspect it for any problems. I did not take it apart, only an external visual inspection. It has a 2nd generation accumulator, the correct grey pressure switch, and VIRGIN seats on the fluid ports where the brake lines connect.

Rebuild units that are presently available are running over $500. And you have to pay the core or give them your old one. Get this one from me for $450 + shipping. This one has never been installed on a car, only it has been tested at the mfg - according to the paperwork that is with it.

This unit would be perfect for anyone with a low mileage original that wants to keep it all original.

I will post pictures soon.
Feel free to ask questions.

Z

I will take it pending the pictures. Please get me those pics and a shipping quote to 53005 Brookfield, WI

Thanks!

Gino

Good Morning fellas,

Sorry for the delay.
I would have posted back yesterday, but I had to do some emergency home repair to the garage door from an attempted break in. Got to keep GN safe in it's home!

Line of purchase, based on time/date stamp, is as follows:
1 - GinoRin
2 - Private party
3 - KEVINS87T

Pictures in a moment....

Pics as promised....more in a moment....

Attachments

• PM 1.JPG
    PM 1.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 144
  • PM 2.JPG
    PM 2.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 143
  • PM 3.JPG
    PM 3.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 142
  • PM 4.JPG
    PM 4.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 148
More pics.....

Attachments

• PM 5.JPG
    PM 5.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 140
  • PM 6.JPG
    PM 6.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 140
  • PM 7.JPG
    PM 7.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 141
I will accept Cashiers checks, money orders, or PayPal.
PayPal purchase add 3% (13.50).

Gino,
UPS ground is 2 days for $25, insured.
USPS Priority is $20. I don't know about insurance just looking on the internet. I would have to ask them once I get there.

I will check back in later today.
Z

No offense but that isn't the correct reservoir...the OEM ones are square...that one is tapered...the PM mounts pretty much horizontal to the ground and that reservoir would be tipped towards the front of the car...

MSDGN said:
No offense but that isn't the correct reservoir...the OEM ones are square...that one is tapered...the PM mounts pretty much horizontal to the ground and that reservoir would be tipped towards the front of the car...

Technically, I believe you're right. But the res. can be swapped out if desired. Also, I have seen these on TR's before. The angle isn't that steep. It will work. Thanks for your input.