NOS power antenna

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
brand new correct power antenna part # 22048604
box is in rough shape( its old like your feet ) but will send in original packaging double boxed
IMG_2310.JPG
IMG_2309.JPGIMG_2308.JPG

if you have to ask you aint got enough LOL just kidding GN GURU $420 SHIPPED

Anyone buying it will also need the little mounting bracket that screws to the bottom of the mast. Very hard to find. Ask me how I know?

if they have a power antenna now they should have that piece, but I have one if needed they are very hard to find
never want to do nobody wrong FAST WITH CLASS

and there is a relay on inside of firewall and you will need the co axial cable full disclosure , just saying

no way its spot welded , metal is to thin and soft , ive seen rivets and screws anyways just trying to sell a piece thx
the bracket to the antenna post

I also have another used one pulled straight off a car with brackets and the bracket is screwed in to antenna post with four screws
so who knows just what I have seen and im sure there are exceptions thx for looking out mike

Attachments

• IMG_2313.JPG
    IMG_2313.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 60
This original one is spot welded.. Whats the whole bracket look like? Mine also has sealer on the body. Found this package. Looks like that bracket thats bolted on .
power antenna a.jpg
power antenna b.jpg
power ant bracket b.jpg

well there ya go I was wrong on spot welding , thx a lot m233roller and grumpy for schooling me in front of everyone :love:

That is old age talking to ya. Hell I forget more an more each day. I found a few more still in the fenders. Have to take a closer look. You guy's should follow the old Cobra's and Shelby's. Changes made in different batches of cars. Completely different world.

They get real money for old Cobras and Shelby’s. I can only afford these old Buick’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Grumpy beat me to it. I have 5 or 6 original core antennas and they are all spot welded on. ALL of them that are screwed on are aftermarket gold colored brackets. AS Grumpy says us old farts go way back on this stuff. I wasn't posting to you to start any tiff just trying to save you some misery when selling your antenna. There is one of those gold brackets in the bag at the very bottom of the one pic. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 100_0677.JPG
    100_0677.JPG
    792.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_1204.JPG
    100_1204.JPG
    635.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_1206.JPG
    100_1206.JPG
    956.1 KB · Views: 38