NOS Parts

I work away from home and cannot get shipping quotes. Please estimate shipping to your location from Hastings, NE 68901, or use the flat rate information below. If actual shipping is significantly less than estimated, I will include a check with the package. If your estimate is significantly less than actual, I will request the shortage before item ships.

I will accept pay-pal, but please include an additional 3% to cover the fees. I will also accept a USPS Money Order as payment.

Using USPS Flat rate box: If you would like to include insurance please add $3.00 to the prices listed below. I’m not responsible for non-insured items.

Thanks,

Patrick

Small Flat Rate Box $5.80
8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8"

Medium Flat Rate Boxes $10.95
11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8"

Large Flat Rate Boxes $14.95
12" x 12" x 5-1/2"
24-1/16" x 11-7/8" x 3-1/8"

1. NOS TPS: $55.00 + Shipping
TPS_110_0.jpg

2. NOS set of chrome running lights: 180.00 + Shipping
Side_Markers.jpg

3. NOS set of interior door handles: 65.00 + Shipping
Door_Handle_set_80.jpg

4. Set of power lock bezels: 45.00 + Shipping
Lock_bezels_pair_65.jpg

5. NOS drivers double power window bezel: 25.00 + Shipping
Driver_power_window_bezel_18.jpg

6. NOS air temp sensor: 30.00 + Shipping
ATS_16_16.jpg

7. NOS Chrome Exterior Door Handles Set: $50.00 + Shipping
Exterior_door_handles.jpg

8. NOS Chrome rear bumper: $275.00 + Shipping
NOS_Bumper_2.jpg

9. NOS Light switch, no box: 20.00 + Shipping
Light_switch_1_20.jpg

Patrick,

I am interested in the bumper, outer door handles and door lock bezels. Sent ya a PM to figure out the bumper.

Thx!
Rick

hi, if the double window switch bezel has the little clips that hold it in i would take it, they are kind of v shaped in back of bezel so when you push it in place they expand and hold it, please let me know. u can give me pay pal info if its a go, u can ship in a little usps padded envelope for a couple bucks, ive found that works well, thanks and best regards, rob

second or third in line on power lock swithes and window bezel
can u give me a package deal on power lock switches, window bezel , and do have the window switches for the driver side bezel
and if the passenger side window switch and bezel is available ill take those too.

LOL! Mike,

Figured you might like that as well! FINALLY beat you to something... happens once in a great while :)

Take care!

Patrick, waiting on your paypal address so I can pay you for the door lock switches(bezels). I PM'ed you.

True that Mike! :)

Rich I think everybody is still waiting to hear from Patrick, I don't think he is on here much.

Thx!

Rich,
I had the door lock bezels in my list after you. Didnt even notice you called those before I wrote that... sorry about that.

Second in line for those! :)

Sent ya another PM on the interior handles too if they are still available. Since I missed out on the lock switch might as well buy something else :)

Michael...thanks it is appreciated. As stated I work away from home, and last night I did not have net access. I will sort through the PM's and responses tonight and contact individuals through a PM. I will contact in the order received for a part. Sorry for the delay, and thanks for the interest.

Q. Why is there little interest in the TPS...better part available? I seen one on e-bay re-listed twice with no buyer, and priced mine quite a bit lower.

Thanks,

Patrick

Thanks Rick...I sent a PM to Rich, and will let you know results.

Fist in line have received a PM, and I will wait 24 for responce. If you have replied to this thread, and have not been contacted, you are "in line" and I will contact you if pending sale falls through.

Thanks,

Patrick