NOS new old stock 1987 Buick Regal Limited front bumper cushion GM part 25505649.

dz28

NOS new old stock 1987 Buick Regal base or Limited front bumper cushion GM part 25505649. Been sitting in my basement for 8-10 years, sold the Buick, do not have the matching rear bumper cushion, don't even think I've opened the box. Box appears mostly sealed so pretty good chance I never bothered to look at it. This of course will fit other year G body cars however it is the cushion that has the white outline molded into it. Appropriate for base Regal and Regal Limited however to use on a Grand National you'll have to color in the white stripe.

Thought there would be decent demand for this however it went through a week on eBay with only 20+ hits. Too many Grand National's out there I guess! Anyway haven't been on the forum in years but putting up an eBay link to the reposted item. Thanks... http://www.ebay.com/itm/252466442387?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Not to hijack your thread but I have the matching rear one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries....oopps
I guess I only saw your original listing for $175.
Resisted price looks good to me.
GLWS

Feel free to PM if interested in the front cushion; did not sell on eBay, back in storage. Thx.