NOS GN CARPET IN BOX AND OTHER VARIOUS NOS PARTS

Put me in line for door/roof weatherstripping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The buyer & I agreed on a price. $3500. Just waiting to see the postal money orders show up & cash them before I send him everything. Apparently he's a GN restorer who lives in upstate New York.

I do have a translator Pro brand new in the box still that I never used. I think I originally paid $400 or $500 for it with the boost controller & spark control chip. I'll have to see if I can find it. I think I stashed that away in the house somewhere.

3500.00 and you dump it all at once cant blame you for that.
Yeah. Well. He was really on me to give a price, but I had no idea what all of this stuff was worth. Took a me few days to research all of it. I can't believe how nearly everything factory was obsolete now. I worked for Buick in the late 80's/early 90's as a tech and of course own one....and I never thought that these things would gather so much money for stuff I'd buy for next to nothing at one time. It's a good thing my car doesn't really need anything that can't be sourced. But, I feel sorry for someone that wants to restore one of these things these days. It would be cheaper to restore an early Camaro or other early muscle than a GN. Sheesh.

Just wanted to update, so people won't be waiting or a mod can close the thread. The bulk buy deal went through. I got the 1st $2000 in money orders. Will have the rest in the next two days. Sorry for not being able to help anybody here.