NOS gn caps, shifter, more

dproberts05

Have the following items gathering dust and decided to get rid of them. Shipping will be actual cost unless noted. Can do payment via MO or paypal(you pay fees). I have taken pictures of everything and given honest descriptions and would rather not jump through hoops to sell a $30 part. Thanks Dan

Three passenger side marker lights. From left to right in picture. The one on the left is in good shape no chips however you can see in the picture that on the inside headlight area it has a small hole and some residue that would clean off.$20 The center is in nice shape no chips or cracks but the amber is faded along with the black paint.$20 The far right is the best of the three with no fading, chips, cracks.$25

Original GM A/C compressor in good working condition, guess it couldn't hurt to have a spare. $50 or make an offer

Original A/C accumulator stripped and repainted black, very nice. $50 or make offer

NOS GM grand national center caps (4) plus one very nice used center cap. $130

NOS GM black headlight bezels, one set $300

Very nice stock shifter that has been cleaned and painted, chrome is very nice. $100

Five used GM 2 bar maps some newer then others first come on these. $20 shipped, no paypal fees

Original unopend set (2) of GM "splash guards" made specifially for our Regals, no longer available. I do have another set that I thought about keeping but would sell if someone wanted all four. Not sure what they're worth so make me an offer

Billet wheel adaptes (just like Kirban sells for $170) in great shape, just a little dirty. $80

Attachments

• markers1.JPG
    markers1.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 369
  • markers2.JPG
    markers2.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 380
  • compressor.JPG
    compressor.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 375
  • accumulator.JPG
    accumulator.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 378
  • centercaps.JPG
    centercaps.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 378
pictures

more pictures

Attachments

• shifter.JPG
    shifter.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 375
  • maps.JPG
    maps.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 375
  • flaps.JPG
    flaps.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 376
  • billet spacers.JPG
    billet spacers.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 375
The center is in nice shape no chips or cracks but the amber is faded along with the black paint.$20 The far right is the best of the three with no fading, chips, cracks.$25

Put me in for these two. eMail me your PayPal address.

Thanks,

Joe
netpay@swbell.net

parts

The spacers are 1 1/2" thick.

The far right marker is sold pending payment. PM me if you're still interested in the other.

Would you be willing to split up the bezels if so I'll take the drivers side and all four mud flaps