Nos. genuine gm 3.8 hood badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
and actually, being that you hadn't seen that the badges were broken, or still haven't said anything about why they weren't in the original packaging, and took forever to respond back to a buyer of your item (as a seller you should just double check when they get the item is all is well instead of just forgetting), I wonder what you DON'T KNOW about the car you are selling and trying to get rid of it because of something. Maybe you know, maybe you don't. But after this sale, I'd be VERY skeptical of purchasing an item from you regardless of the pictures and your words.

Thank you. That will be all for today's messages.

and actually, being that you hadn't seen that the badges were broken, or still haven't said anything about why they weren't in the original packaging, and took forever to respond back to a buyer of your item (as a seller you should just double check when they get the item is all is well instead of just forgetting), I wonder what you DON'T KNOW about the car you are selling and trying to get rid of it because of something. Maybe you know, maybe you don't. But after this sale, I'd be VERY skeptical of purchasing an item from you regardless of the pictures and your words.

Thank you. That will be all for today's messages.
well a man with your intelligence and mature thinking should have noticed that I answered all of the questions.
1) I didnt know that it was broken.
2) they came with my car in that box (I assume that was the correct box for them) like you said im a "noob"
3) the reaseon why I didnt respond to this thread until the buyer messaged me is because I unsubscribed to it because I actually thought everything was fine. and when you unsubscribe there are NO MORE ALERTS SIR.
but im sure you already know all of that because you are soooo intelligent for your age. so all you are trying to do is hurt my chances of me selling my car. and thats a real shame since im in such an emergency situaton to move it.

its real funny how all the free things I give to members on this board never get any feedback.

Gmmaft, I don't think anybody is flaming you. It has more to do with the truth. It's not a slam in your face, but it does look a little shady that one of them was broke, and was obviously fixed, and that it wasn't noticed before, although as soon as I pulled it out, half of it just hung from the double side tape like a limp dick. There's no way to proove whether you truly knew of it or not, but everything points to you possibly knowing. You had to of known that it was glued together when you were taking pictures of them, and messing with them.

Where is the factory packaging that you took a picture of anyways? Why didn't you send them in that since you posted the photo of it?

As to returning them, I'm happy with the one, although there was a VERY small bit of glue from the persons hands that was trying to glue the other. They probably just had a little residue on their hands after they fixed the other. But, I think I can possibly get it off. I'm not real happy with the broke one, at ALL. But, I will let you know if I want to return the broke one, or just try to deal with it. I'm partially leaning towards returning the broke one. I'll let you know.

Gmmaft, I don't think anybody is flaming you. It has more to do with the truth. It's not a slam in your face, but it does look a little shady that one of them was broke, and was obviously fixed, and that it wasn't noticed before, although as soon as I pulled it out, half of it just hung from the double side tape like a limp dick. There's no way to proove whether you truly knew of it or not, but everything points to you possibly knowing. You had to of known that it was glued together when you were taking pictures of them, and messing with them.

Where is the factory packaging that you took a picture of anyways? Why didn't you send them in that since you posted the photo of it?

As to returning them, I'm happy with the one, although there was a VERY small bit of glue from the persons hands that was trying to glue the other. They probably just had a little residue on their hands after they fixed the other. But, I think I can possibly get it off. I'm not real happy with the broke one, at ALL. But, I will let you know if I want to return the broke one, or just try to deal with it. I'm partially leaning towards returning the broke one. I'll let you know.
that is the factory box. the box I sent it to you in is the box I got it in. look at the inner corner tab and you will see the gm bar code that you saw in the pic. I folded the tab in so that the post office couldnt see that is was anything of value because I didnt want it to "disappear" before it was delivered. check it out for yourself its the same box. I have nothing to hide if you are not happy then send them back and I will refund you plus your return shipping.
as far as flaming me. the damage is done. everyone thinks im a lier now so im never gunna be able to sell my car to anyone unless they are local. so im pretty much stuck shipping it with me now. I even dropped my price of my car into the basement just to get it sold after all of this. all you had to do was message me if you were not happy I woud have refunded you no problem. either way if you decide to send it back message me first because im moving soon.

This thread has pretty much gone sideways so I'm closing it. I'd suggest that the issues here get resolved before anymore for sale posts start up.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.