Nos. genuine gm 3.8 hood badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmmaft

2 nos gm 3.8 hood badges
they came with my car when i bought it. these are not repos.
***PRICE DROPPED TO $75 SHIPPED
$75. shipped for the pair
SOLD!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    914.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    676.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
I hate to even offer this, because I know I might get flamed for a low ball over, BUT it's only because it honestly all I've got to spare right now(camaro is having a lot of rear end issues, and leaks getting fixed.) But, will you take $50 shipped? I really do need these. My GN didn't come with them. Let me know, and sorry if I insulted you by the offer.

I hate to even offer this, because I know I might get flamed for a low ball over, BUT it's only because it honestly all I've got to spare right now(camaro is having a lot of rear end issues, and leaks getting fixed.) But, will you take $50 shipped? I really do need these. My GN didn't come with them. Let me know, and sorry if I insulted you by the offer.
SOLD TO YOU!!!!

So, you sold me one good one, and one broke emblem? I can even see where you tried gluing it together. The pieces are being held together by the double side tape. So, what are we going to do now?

Why wasn't this mentioned in your posting?!

Also, why didn't they come in the original packaging?

Honestly, I kind of feel that way. I was never mentioned in the original posting that it was broke. And, while showing a buddy at work the picture, I noticed in the original photo, if you look at the picture that has both emblems pictured, the lower one, right in between the I and T you can see a........tiny litte bump on top, and I'm guessing that's the glue spot, because it's in the exact same location as what I have pictured. If these are indeed NOS, which I wonder to a certain extent because I didn't get the original packaging for them, they would have been a GREAT deal if BOTH of them were in tact. Now, I question if I would have bought these if I knew one was broke. Part of me wonders if I could just chip away that glue, and put the TINIEST amount of super glue in there, because it looks like a fairly clean break. But, on the other hand, I wasn't really looking for one that was broke. I was wanting to get NOS parts for this car, just to keep it as original as possible. If I knew one was broke, I might have just bought only the good one. I want to know what gmmaft has to say about this. The excuse of "Well, you got a really good deal," doesn't apply here, because it should have been disclosed. He seemed like a nice guy, but this shouldn't have happened. I want to know what he has to say about this. I hope he replies instead of ignoring it.

No response and he was on here yesterday posting. Go figure.

It is only 2 days, but if he doesn't answer soon and make it right then put a link of this thread on his car for sale (unique RPO code-yea right) post. I'm sure he'll get back to you very soon. He just joined about 2 months ago.

It is only 2 days, but if he doesn't answer soon and make it right then put a link of this thread on his car for sale (unique RPO code-yea right) post. I'm sure he'll get back to you very soon. He just joined about 2 months ago.
^THIS

ok guys you can kill all the drama. you flamed me and i hope it made you feel better. when I bought my car ,you know the one in the thread that you guys wanna f*ck up for me. it came in that box with the car. I didnt notice that it was broke. im sorry. all you had to do was reach out to me and I would have told you to ship it back and I would have refunded you plus yourshipping. but instead you chose to flame me on here thats pretty sad. sure just ship it back and I will be happy to refund you as soon as I get it.

ps I dont run from anybody. and if anyone has a problem with me pm me and we can settle it like adults. insteas of crying about it and ruining my chance to sell my car.

oh and as for not responding to this. when I sell something if I feel that the deal is sealed and my customer is happy then I unsubscribe to the thread. I didnt know of this problem till he pm me today

relax, no one went to your car for sale thread and bash it. i'm surprised you just realized you were getting notifications of this thread now if you were already on previously (yesterday). You really failed to notice your alerts? Or maybe as a noob you didn't set up your alerts. Again with a comeback targeting my age. I can tell you that at my age, I have way more knowledge than most people in my age (street smarts and book smarts), so I'd advise you to hold back your age jokes, because they hold no water here.

Status
Not open for further replies.