NOS Emblems, a used boost/fuel gauge and used dash emblem...

87LimitedV8

Some extra stuff I've had lying Around. Paypal is greenchevy1986@yahoo.com. Thanks, Bryan

A Pair of NOS in the bag 84-87 Regal Emblems. $70 Shipped Including Paypal... SOLD!!!

6rovg3.jpg

2ng6ght.jpg

zagsk.jpg

A Pair of NOS GM 87 "T" Fender Emblems. $65 Shipped Including Paypal... SOLD!!!

2mg2oex.jpg

o5cdbl.jpg

A NOS GM Buick Trunk Emblem, correct for 87 Regals, not sure about other years. Honestly there is some very minor scuffing on a couple of the letters, this bag looks like its been around since the late 80s. Its the older GM wrapping. $25 Shipped Including Paypal... SOLD!!!

szym1d.jpg

35n7yb5.jpg

A NOS GM 3.8 SFI Turbo Trunk Emblem. $50 Shipped Including Paypal... SOLD!!!

16mon4.jpg

This is a Boost/Fuel Gauge From an 87 Car. Seller I got it from said it was in good working condition but I really have no way to confirm. Was gonna use it for N/A car clone/swap project. A little dusty but otherwise looks like its in really good shape. $40 Shipped Including Paypal

f6jh4.jpg

33l2kjp.jpg

vzikv7.jpg

2wrjgbp.jpg

29mb0qc.jpg

23lb34n.jpg

Last is a used 3.8 Turbo dash bezel emblem. Mounting tabs intact. Chrome is nice, the backing is more of a dark brown than it is black. A fine tip Sharpie and a steady hand could take care of that...
$10 Shipped Incuding Paypal...SOLD!!!

2diqfr4.jpg

w9uw7k.jpg

3.8 Dash emblemsold to precizion818... The 3.8 Trunk emblem, Buick trunk emblem, regal quarter emblems, and fuel/boost guage still availible

OK I've been slow to keep this topic updated working 16 hour days the last couple days, been trying to respond to pm's on my iphone. But all items are sold except the guage. All items are shipped except the NOS regal quarter panels which were just sold today and will ship out tomorrow. Thanks guys for the quick payments. If anyone wants to make an offer on the boost/fuel gauge let me know. Thanks!