NOS AC Delco A/C Condensers

USC87

I'm cleaning out my workshop here in preparation for remodeling it, and most of my parts stash I've accumulated since the late 1990s needs to go to make room for (and fund) the renovations.

As part of this I have two (2) original AC Delco A/C Condensers that I ordered a looooong time ago and have been sitting around, still sealed in the original boxes. I'd post a picture but it is what you expect, a large cardboard box with an AC Delco sticker on it, nothing more.

The part number was 15-6983. I do not believe these are still available to my knowledge since everywhere I tried looking them up for current pricing came back as not being able to order them.

I'll throw a price out there of $290 each shipped in the lower 48 states, or make me an offer for one or both of them.

Also, I will post up more goodies to let go of as I clean up and come across them. Please don't post in the thread asking since I do not know what all I have and what shape it is in yet, other than to simply say it is a large pile of factory original parts (no performance/aftermarket type items.)