NOS '87 Turbo T fender emblems

Michael McCoy

I've got 10 NOS '87 Turbo T red & black square fender emblems available for $75/ea. or $140/pr. I need a stock un-cut turbo shield if anyone has one they'd like to use it as partial payment and maybe a few other parts when I find my list!

What condition does the turbo shield need to be in? I know I have one but its not mint bit in good shape...I'm interested in 2 emblems...Joel

I've purchased a shield (3 actually) already Joel, but I'm always looking for more stuff! It doesn't have to be mint, just uncut, able to be cleaned, and returned to like new condition. Send me a pic of it please and we'll work something out. You're good people, so I'm sure the one you have will be useable. Thanks bud.

Hey Mike- I have a 7th injector from back in the day that I never used. Came with the car. Would you be interested in it?

Ok, when I'm ready to sell my NOS 87 grill and headlight bezels I'll let you know. Also have a bunch of NOS GN and Intercooled emblems. How about a NOS center console for a TTA?

If my TTA had more than 286 miles on it, I might be in need of another console! I've got lots of emblems, bezels, & sidemarkers...but I can always use more ;) PM me with what you want for the stuff. Thanks.