Nos 84-87 Markers, Bezels, 87 Black Grille, Mint Used 87 Chrome Grille

87LimitedV8

I have the following parts for sale that I've been hanging onto for a while that I've decided to part with. My prices INCLUDE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES... Paypal is Greenchevy1986@yahoo.com ... Here is what I got, thanks!

First is a practically mint 87 Chrome Grille in beautiful condition. There is nothing cracked or missing anywhere. The chrome shines brilliantly on all the bars and along the bottom, I pulled this off a low mileage 87 n/a Regal before I sold it and put a clean replacement in its place. The car had evidence of a light front end hit, but only had 31,000 miles on it, so based on the condition of the grille I believe it to have been a NOS grille that was purchased new when still available and installed after the hit and didn't see a lot of use. It's honestly as close to new as you can get. It is an original GM not a repro. There is no greening on any of the bars or silver whatsoever, only some very light greening on the backs of the insides of the bars which look like would be easily removed with some cuetips and wax. The only MINOR flaws are some very, very light rub marks along the bottom chrome edge from the plastic part that goes between the grille and bumper touching it. Some minuscule indents where the BUICK emblem was mounted to it (which would be covered by placing another emblem in its place), and a small imperfection to the chrome on the SIDE of the second from the left -passenger side- of the grille, not on the front of the bar. I would honestly put this grille at a 9 or 9.5 out of 10. I did not repaint or touch up anything on it, just did a light polishing of the bars with some chrome polish.
-------- $250 Shipped

2u4kkf9.jpg

ma9s3c.jpg

28it8ir.jpg

2lmufew.jpg

293bqlk.jpg

kb25u1.jpg

2rxgvow.jpg

264rrzb.jpg

1zmouf7.jpg

6nuhkp.jpg

2u5874p.jpg

289hh1d.jpg

Next I have a pair of NOS but out of the package chrome 84-87 Marker lenses. Absolutely perfect condition. Chrome shines beautifully and lenses nice and clear on these
------- $175 Shipped

w0mfbs.jpg

11h9nr4.jpg

21oda8k.jpg

2lasr53.jpg

1zzoy1h.jpg

2nlqour.jpg

2n16j5d.jpg

2aeyo01.jpg

beg49.jpg

Next a pair of NOS chrome 84-87 marker lenses still in the GM packages. Driver side 5974209 plastic wrapping is almost fully removed from the cardboard backing, pass side 5974210 the plastic wrapping is separated on the sides from the cardboard but still attached at top and bottom, both pieces never removed from packaging...
------ $250 shipped

2ly1heu.jpg

2ue4t1u.jpg

2dlrn2r.jpg

Next is a pair of NOS black 84-87 marker lenses still in the GM packages. 919873 left and 919874 right, the plastic wrapping has separated on top and bottom from the cardboard backing a but still sealed on tops and bottoms. Never removed from packaging
------ $250 shipped

2pts48i.jpg

34zwqib.jpg

2dgkcwj.jpg

A NOS black 87 GM grille, with original GM box
------ $575 Shipped

WILL POST PICS TOMORROW

A pair of NOS black 84-87 bezels, left and right, with original GM boxes
------ $350 Shipped

WILL POST PICS TOMORROW

A pair of NOS chrome 84-87 bezels, left and right, with original GM boxes
------ $300 Shipped

WILL POST PICS TOMORROW

Again guys please keep in mind my prices are shipped to your door with 3% PayPal included.
Paypal address is Greenchevy1986@yahoo.com
Thanks, Bryan

Pics of NOS Black 87 Grille. NOS Mint condition, has some light really fine white dust on it from when I purchased it, it was fully packed with some really small paper strips so it left some dust on it. I got most of it off but some compressed air should take care of the rest... $575 Shipped to Lower 48 States...

ab6o8j.jpg

ve6h4g.jpg

32zrz0x.jpg

3rlev.jpg

2m842lv.jpg

8ze2qg.jpg

xy9v7.jpg

2dsg5tx.jpg

10gwxz4.jpg

2ivimie.jpg

x42fyv.jpg

2rpb2hs.jpg

Pair of NOS chrome 84-87 bezels, left and right, with original GM boxes... $300 Shipped To Lower 48 States

2z66vky.jpg

2a0f683.jpg

23wva6a.jpg

sc3qy8.jpg

2wfs4jp.jpg

16k4c3t.jpg

10dab8k.jpg

34nmdxx.jpg

27xmjir.jpg

fay800.jpg

b683nt.jpg

124ezib.jpg

Did you sell the black side marker lights?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Changed my mind and decided to keep everything... Mods if there is a way to close this topic please do so