Norwalk and BPG dates needed

C

coach

Hey Gang,
I need to put in for vacation, so I need the Norwalk Buick event dates as well as the BPG in Columbus.

Thanks in advance,
Coach

Just curious why the date is set up so close to BG? Only a week later?

Not Sure i can answer this one for you Brett.

Actually I am surprised that after Norwalk turned into an NHRA track a Buick event is still held at the facilty. The track is the nicest one we race on all year in my opinion. I quess Roberta and crew probably had a hard time getting the track reserved around sevral other events.

Norwalk kicks off thier Friday night heads up race series that Friday night. That is an event not to miss all in itself. Should see a few TSO cars in the outlas Drag Radial class:D

Well its the drive for me. It is 12-13 hours to get to BG, and only 2 1/2 to get to Norwalk. I sold my Power Stroke and trailer a few years before I bought my GN, thinkin' I wouldnt be doing long haul shows anymore. Boy was I wrong!!!

Thanks for the dates.
Coach

Not Sure i can answer this one for you Brett.

Actually I am surprised that after Norwalk turned into an NHRA track a Buick event is still held at the facilty. The track is the nicest one we race on all year in my opinion. I quess Roberta and crew probably had a hard time getting the track reserved around sevral other events.

We didn't have much of a choice is correct!

Here is the official flyer now for the BPG event...

2010flyer_small.gif