North Cascades Buick Show

cjp69

2nd Annual. Saturday June 5, 2004 at the Smokey Point Buick Dealership (Arlington?). Registration starts at 10 am, No entry fee, show is noon to 4 pm.

Don't know much more about this one, I saw it in the Buick club newsletter.

Originally posted by cjp69
2nd Annual. Saturday June 5, 2004 at the Smokey Point Buick Dealership (Arlington?). Registration starts at 10 am, No entry fee, show is noon to 4 pm.

Don't know much more about this one, I saw it in the Buick club newsletter.

I'll be there.

More info about the show from Brian below.

I am not sure yet if I am going, it is a pretty long drive, and I hear there are cops everywhere, and I am worried about getting a speedy ticket. Maybe I will leave the GN and drive one of the slow cars just to be safe. I will have to see if I can borrow some of the neighborhood kids and drag them along for an excuse!

LOL!:D

Chris, this will be the second year for this event. Last year, approximately 60 Buicks were on hand, but a stronger turn out is anticipated this year.

There are no classes and no judging. This is strictly a fun show at this point, but there is the possibility that classes and awards will be considered for future years. Hot dogs and t-shirts are available, and vintage Buicks are also displayed in the showroom.

No fee for registration, which begins at 10:00 AM. The show itself runs from noon to 4:00 PM.

Call 425-348-7443 (Don Haase) with questions.

One idea is for those who are interested to cruise up to Burger King (south of Arlington off of Highway 9) for the regular Saturday night cruise-in after the show.

By the way, our chapter (North Cascade Chapter) intends to begin working with other Northwest BCA chapters this year to prepare a bid for a future Buick National Meet in the Seattle area. Sound interesting?

Originally posted by JP87GN
Might? your allready closer that me. I wonder if the weather will hold out.

UNCLE! UNCLE! Ok I'll be there early.

Dan,

Do you want to meet up at Haggen for a cup of joe then head out? My treat. :)

Re: No cup of joe for me???

Originally posted by billsgn
Thats okay....looks like rain tomorrow anyways....:(

Rain, rain go away!

Bill your invited to a cup of joe on me too. If the weather holds out.

So who made it out to this show and how was it?

It was raining down in the South end that day.

Chris