normal oil pressure and coolant temp and exhuast leak

the oil pressure is fine.
throw your radiator and thermostat out and get a aluminum radiator and 160 thermostate, this way you wont ever have to mess with it again. no good can come from a radiator flush...ever

check the drivers side manifold for a crack in between the last primary and the larger tube that collected the other two primarys. if its busted, gimme a pm, and ill weld it up for ya

What is your basis for the oil pressure is fine?

Jackie,
What is your oil pressure with the engine warmed up at idle in drive?
Warmmed up meaning after the car has been driven for 10 minutes or so.

it moves around. i have not had it out on the freeway. at a stop it is 10-15 and when accelerating it comes up to 25-35. if i get on it the pressure will increase. when i get radiatior changed will take out and recheck it. i thought it was supposed to stay in 40's. 10 per 1000 rpm seems to make sense. will use this as a guide when rechecking. i have a hose on top of passenger manifold that takes sharp turn and is crimped reducing coolant flow. i have a new hose and elbow. hopefully this will increase coolant flow and help with temp.

Just use a heavier oil. This will cause better oil pressure, and your peace of mind. Personally, I never bothered with synthetics. Maybe 25 or 30 at cruise is "fine" and I'm not being sarcastic at all, but for me? It wouldn't be.

Go with Valvoline VR-1 20/50 oil and a HALF bottle of Zddplus.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/343344-zddp-plus-vr-1-a.html

If oil pressure doesn't improve make sure you gauge is accurate. My autometer electric gauge read low even with a new sender, I replaced it with an autometer mechanical gauge and it was more accurate.

Since your in a warmer climate, get some RMI-25 and ditch the coolant - that way if you blow a headgasket your bearings don't get toasted by the coolant.

RMI-25 Coolant Additive

going to use thicker oil for sure and zdd. just statred car and let it run for 15 min. temp was 220 and pressure was 30 at 1000 rpm. will use thicker oil as i think our climates are similar. tx heat is unforgiving especially houston, very humid. cant wait to see what difference the 160 therm and aluminum radiator make. have to work tomorrow will try to install on wed if it comes in. where can you get rmi 25? can you use water wetter with this?

My VDO electric oil pressure guage read low too. I went with a VDO mechanical guage and saw 10 PSI more. Be sure to use a braided steel hose with a mechanical guage. I chased an oil pressure problem that was not there due to that guage. Live and learn.