No / Slow boost after backfire. Help!

did you find the puck ? when I broke my first puck off . It broke a windshield on a car behind me . no mufflers .

did you find the puck ? when I broke my first puck off . It broke a windshield on a car behind me . no mufflers .

Nope. Rattled the exhaust around for a bit thinking it might be in there.
I was thinking it might make a good diversion if a mustang starts charging on me at half track!! :D

i noticed you mentioned that you did get it from rjc, im asking because i think they sent it to me by accident. You live in Ohio right?

PM me your shipping info and i will drop it in the mail for ya :)

Attachments

• image-1265495858.jpg
    image-1265495858.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 103
i noticed you mentioned that you did get it from rjc, im asking because i think they sent it to me by accident. You live in Ohio right?

PM me your shipping info and i will drop it in the mail for ya :)

Nope, I live in Nebraska. That kind of looks like it. This is the link;
http://rjcracing.com/product/exhaust-systems-2/flanges-weld-bungs/

I ordered it Monday and tried to call Jason a couple hours ago to see if it shipped, and when it might get here, (got his machine).
The one I ordered should have the P# RJC-WGA on it. Supposed to be all stainless and have the larger 1.375" puck.
I'll try to call Jason again and see if he got confused. THANKS for letting me know. I really wanted to have the car back together by the weekend, but if thats not mine, someone else probably wants it as bad as I do.
PS. you are in NJ correct? Thanks Again.

Nope, I live in Nebraska. That kind of looks like it. This is the link;
http://rjcracing.com/product/exhaust-systems-2/flanges-weld-bungs/

I ordered it Monday and tried to call Jason a couple hours ago to see if it shipped, and when it might get here, (got his machine).
The one I ordered should have the P# RJC-WGA on it. Supposed to be all stainless and have the larger 1.375" puck.
I'll try to call Jason again and see if he got confused. THANKS for letting me know. I really wanted to have the car back together by the weekend, but if thats not mine, someone else probably wants it as bad as I do.
PS. you are in NJ correct? Thanks Again.

yea im in nj, it was in its own shipping envelope but i threw out the paperwork that had the name on it because i was just gonna send it back to rjc, i think the name was dave and i thought for some reason it was ohio but that couldve been something else.

let me know if you find out because this was shipped monday as well i think. i 'll overnight it to you from work so you can have it saturday if it is yours.

Big THANK YOU!! to kidglok. He found my runaway wastegate assembly and sent it home to me. A very stand up guy! Thanks again for all the help, can't wait to get it back together again!