No Performance Please Read And Suggest

cturboaddict

okay here goes this all started about 6 months ago when it all went wrong.
I have an 85 regal t-type motor in my 85 chevy s-10- all stock basically with a rebuilt turbo and a spank load of new parts. here is what happened.
1.Truck stopped running one day-timing chain
2.Truck made loud bang getting on it real hard one day-pushrods and lifters
3. rear main leaking caused bearings and crank to go- replaced
4.02 sensor replaced
Now the power is like never before boosted up to 12 screamed down the streets and it was great.
5. had a bad idle problem-thought it was nothing but tried the tps and iac settings over and over again just made it worse.
6. got on it hard out of the toll booth one day and bang a big backfire through the intake- stalls out about 5 minutes later. thought it overheated.
7. stalled out on me time after time for a whole day- unplugged the coolant temp sensor and would run real rich but didnt stall out until later on the parkway. luckily i had an ecm in the truck at the time- replaced the ecm and it got me home but still stalled out after an hour of driving.
8.replaced coolant temp sensor and idled okay but when under boost would sputter in and out of boost and would want to stall out.--------------02 sensor replaced
9. put a pipe in place of the cat-spool up is great
10.Now it idles good and it will go into boost but now it only goes into 8 psi and the power is gone. my girls stock 99 cavalier automatic with no overdrive(2.2 liter) leaves me in the dust.:eek:
10.Also when i start it up after sitting for a while when i put it in gear when it warms up it bogs out and wants to stall. until after about 16 minutes it stops doing that.:confused:
11.Checked Tps setting-.43 at idle and wot 4.6.
12. what else should i check????????????:confused:
13. Could it be the fuel pump( the fuel pump in there is not the in tank- it is a ford inline. Not sure of what it came off of.......
14. why is my boost so low now???????
15. where did my performance go?????

What a laundry list:confused: What are the vitals? Any scan-tool data, compression check, plugs, wires ohmed, coil pack ohmed, fuel pressure you getting at idle and wot, shape of the wastegate, any vacuum leaks noted on a vacuum gauge?

We need more info. Define "thought it overheated" You dont have any gauges to confirm this or a scanmaster? Maybe you fried the rings which is why you have no power? Why did you unplug the coolant temp sensor when it was stalling? I dont follow your logic

waiting on a otc 2000 to arrive

vaccuum is at 20 at idle when under load and brakes applied it is at 16.

the wastegate is fine

I hooked a radiator pump to it and pumped it up and it did not leak it held pressure and the turbo has been rebuilt a while ago- i think a year.
I unplugged the cts when it stalled out and it started up but ran rich- i was happy that i was moving that is all.

Get a good exorcist

That thing sounds like its possesed by a buick hating demon. Still trying to find a exorcist for my car lol