no oil to turbo

flyhigh

replaced turbo before installing checked oil line to turbo stared engine ran 1 min good oil press but no oil at turbo line

pull the turbo oil feed tubing off and see if you can blow through it

your first post stated you had "good oil pressure" , if thats true your readings should be coming from the bras tee ..so i dont understand your second post that you were "puttins oil pressur gauge line to brass t".. ???

maybe its too early to expect posts to make sense .. but where were you getting your good oil pressure reading from ??

Last edited:
What Paul said^^
If you are relying on the idiot lite.....it goes out @ about 4psi.

pull the turbo oil feed tubing off and see if you can blow through it

your first post stated you had "good oil pressure" , if thats true your readings should be coming from the bras tee ..so i dont understand your second post that you were "puttins oil pressur gauge line to brass t".. ???

maybe its too early to expect posts to make sense .. but where were you getting your good oil pressure reading from ??
oil line was stopped up problem fixed with new line thanks every one for help quick response

oil line was stopped up problem fixed with new line thanks every one for help quick response
"checked oil line to turbo stared engine ran 1 min good oil press but no oil at turbo line"
1 min no oil to turbo?? I wonder how long that will last? Was the replacement due to previous turbo failure?

"checked oil line to turbo stared engine ran 1 min good oil press but no oil at turbo line"
1 min no oil to turbo?? I wonder how long that will last? Was the replacement due to previous turbo failure?
previous turbo shot lack of oil line was coked up hi heat cooked oil