No longer TTA owner :(

Lunkan

Crazy? Me? :-P
Well I guess it had to go at some point, hope to see your new project when I'm in Västerås next (July) !

Any parts left over from the TTA you like to get rid of ;)

nwarky said:
Did you sell it to Swede2?

No, he changed his mind.

Jan Larsson said:
Well I guess it had to go at some point, hope to see your new project when I'm in Västerås next (July) !

Any parts left over from the TTA you like to get rid of ;)

As a matter of fact I´ve got:
- 2 GM #12399983
- 2 intake gaskets
- The "curtain" in the back
- A set of floormats
- The sunshades and cover for the T-tops
- TurboLink 4.0
- 1989 Pontiac Service Manual, Service Manual Supplement & Electrical Diagnosis Supplement

Anything of interest?

LunkanNo,

As a matter of fact I´ve got:

- The "curtain" in the back

Hey Andreas!

I am in desperate need of one of your trunk curtains. Would you please sell me one. Email me at few@lubrizol.com Thanks!

- A set of floormats
- The sunshades and cover for the T-tops
- TurboLink 4.0
- 1989 Pontiac Service Manual, Service Manual Supplement & Electrical Diagnosis Supplement

I am interested in the items above if you are selling. Let me know how much

Thank you
JSW Motor

I'm interested in the floor mats if you could supply pictures and just let me know on a price (as long as they're the originals and good condition). Of course jswmotor can have first dibs on them though.

I'd really be interested in the ttop sunshades, turbolink and electrical supplement. How much for each and maybe we can do it all at once!!

I´d love to sell the parts to You guys, the biggest problem is that I´d probobly will have to pay more in shipping than what I´d get for the parts :(

Let´s see what You guys think everything is worth and I´ll check shipping of the parts. Please PM or email me what You think the parts are worth.

Oh, and those floormats was from Carmotorsports and have the cars build number. I have had them stored since I got the car and never looked at them until today :rolleyes:

Let´s see what You guys think everything is worth and I´ll check shipping of the parts. Please PM or email me what You think the parts are worth.

Andreas,

I sent you a private email. I am more than willing to pay for the shipping of the security trunk screen.

Lunkan,

I sent you an offer by email. I have a very large shipping account with all the major shippers. Shipping is not an issue. ;) let me know

Thanks
JSW Motor

All,

Thanks for Your offers. It would cost me near a fortune to ship from Sweden to different states in the US. Jan Larsson gave me an offer for everything that I had left, so I´ve decided to sell it to him as he (or his wife) can pick it up here in Sweden and bring to UK.

Thanks for the interest.