No embarrassment here

C

Captain Mark

Coming to work this morning in my BB Buick. It is still dark out. I'm at a red light and see some rectangular head lights in my rear view. Looks kinda like a mid-eighties Camaro, hard to tell. So the light turns green and we head to the Tollway. This guy is sticking kinda close to me, so when we get on the highway, I floor it. Now usually when I floor it, I leave the car behind me pretty quickly. Not this car, it is still right there. I'm thinking, Man, this a pretty dang fast old Camaro. Well, we get up to about 125 mph and the guy is still back there. I pull over in the middle lane and slow down so I can get a look at the car. The car somes pulling up beside me and I suddenly hear a strange whistling sound! Well, it was no Camaro, it was a sweet '87 GN! We gave each other the thumbs up and went on our way, confident that Buick completely dominated the road here in North Dallas!

Originally posted by Captain Mark
Coming to work this morning in my BB Buick. It is still dark out. I'm at a red light and see some rectangular head lights in my rear view. Looks kinda like a mid-eighties Camaro, hard to tell. So the light turns green and we head to the Tollway. This guy is sticking kinda close to me, so when we get on the highway, I floor it. Now usually when I floor it, I leave the car behind me pretty quickly. Not this car, it is still right there. I'm thinking, Man, this a pretty dang fast old Camaro. Well, we get up to about 125 mph and the guy is still back there. I pull over in the middle lane and slow down so I can get a look at the car. The car somes pulling up beside me and I suddenly hear a strange whistling sound! Well, it was no Camaro, it was a sweet '87 GN! We gave each other the thumbs up and went on our way, confident that Buick completely dominated the road here in North Dallas!

Now THAT is a cool story!

No, the top was up this time. But, it has so many holes in it, it's about like having the top down!