no EGR code anymore... this is why its so hard...

TType84

cookin with propane
this is why this car is so damn hard to deal with.. when something goes wrong.. i can never find a way to fix it.. but like after a week or two, or sometimes just a day or two.. the problem goes away BY ITSELF.....

my no start problem solved itself.. this involved the car not starting without starting fluid at first... migrated into a 'it starts but only after cranking for like 5 seconds' and then it dissapeared and it starts fine now..

now.. popping under boost... its weird.. my car.. when i know its overboosting, its not cause it knocks, i NEVER hear audible knock.. when i got too much boost for the conditions (like a few people in the car when its real hot outside or somethin) you get on the gas and the exhaust kind of stutters "pshhhhhhtttttthththtththththt" i guess you could say.....
do you think its not overboosting, just giving me crap spark that cant handle the boost instead? ...i can always try to find a coil to borrow ad see..

Maybe a bad O2 sensor? Whe mine was shot, it would make the car studder lots under slightly harder acceleration.