nj: 1995 nissan maxima se 5spd modded

flyboy367

thinking about selling my baby. as the title says its a 95 maxima se. it has the white face gauges power windows/lock and a sunroof that doesnt leak. i added blue leds to them for backlighting looks awsome and much easier to read. i ported the throttlebody to a venturi stle from 64mm to 70mm. i have a low mount cold air intake setup. when i got the car the intake manifold had a bad gasket so i removed the intake and port matched it to the new gasket for better flow. the maf is new also. timing chain was done before i bought the car. engine has the himilage synthetic oil in it. plugs were changed with bosch platnim 4s multiple gapped for different rpm bands. it has stainless steel headers and y-pipe a brand new 3inch cat with a 2.5inch catback system. front strut tower brace, optima yellowtop battery. power steering cooler, the clutch is a new stage 3 and new aluminum flywheel. short throw shifter as well. inside are new alpine 6.5" type r speakers a 12" ma audio sub, amps, alpine mp3 head unit (ipod or usb flash drive and radio only no cd) all hi grade wiring and connections. new antenna hooked to a switch so you can put it up for am/fm and keep down for mp3. nordskog digital outside air temp gauge,

exterior is good shape for a car this old. just 2 very small dents car can use a paint job last year i was backed into so the hood and bumper got damaged. i replaced the bumper with a new oem one and added the stillen front lip. the headlights were replaced with jdm one piece sets, corner lights are cleared. it has a new grill and a jdm style fiberglass hood. i also arrded a roof spoiler which im not sure if it smooths the ride but it cuts down on sun glare from the rear. the spoiler has been raised 2" and the tail lights are jdm style.

the only current issue is the altinator just went. i just purchased a 125amp (stock is 110) but i havent installed it yet. i work in nyc during the week so ill probably have it done this weekend. i love my car but i have been missing having a truck. there is a lot of my time in this car. its smooth, powerful and responsive. also good on gas. with all the upgrades i use 89 octane. i usually put in $10 and get around 200 miles on that. it usually just goes to the store, laundry or my firehouse. i would like $5500 for it or possible trade