Nitto 275 50 15 on stock T wheel

87BlacklimiTed

Anybody running Nitto Drag radial 275 50 15 on stock T wheels. I am hoping to see a picture of what this looks like. These tires like 8" wide wheels, but trying to keep that stock look. Any info or pictures would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Mick

no pics, but I have them on my 85's Alum rims and they look decent, but a lil fat, and don't rub with the alum drums.

The nittos are a tad narrower than the BFGDR 275/50's and I've been through 3 sets of those. You MAY get some frame rubbing in hard corners and the 25.7" tall nittos are a little short for low 12 second and faster cars, otherwise they fit, look and work fine.

Thanks for the reply's guys.
Dan the picture on your website was exactly what I was looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do the Nittos stick at the track and on the street????? Any 60' times with Nittos???

Mick

I've never raced at the track.

I don't have that many mods, so I don't get much tire squeak. They grab really well for me. I only run about 24-26 pounds pressure.

This is my second set and I would get them again. I got them from Discount Tire/American Tire

Thanks Dan M.
I hear Melissa's car is undergoing some changes;) I wonder where the motor for TTA might be going?????????????? I am sure I will find out on one of the Wed. day rentals @ NED!!!!! I see you changed your signature to recognize that ol' Ford.
Mick