NITROUS USERS......a couple of ?s

turboost

I am again leaning towards a nitrous kit. The local shop offered me a NX kit for a good price (b/c the person they ordered it for didn't pick it up). It is a wet system with a 35-150 shot.

My questions are how hard was it to tune for nitrous? What are your setups, chips and times? Any advice would be appreciated b/c I know alot of Buick people don't believe in using nitrous but I think it will actually save me money by not having to purchase a bigger IC and converter and with the wet part I wouln't have to upgrade my injectors for a while longer (have not taken in to consideration of the cost of a blown engine:)). Thanks for any advice.

nitrous does not ruin an engine, an inexperianced operator and inproper tune will, and fast. NOS makes a nice TR nitrous kit, comes with new up pipe with the nozzle installed, its eaasy to install and it looks good, there are many variables to nitrous, bottle pressure, fuel pressure and timing all are of the utmost importance, i recomend having someone in your area that is experianced with nitrous, and turbos of you can find one, they can help you and ensure that everyting is alright,
Grant J Farmer
ps nitrous is great durring the summer when its hot, that -125 degree nitrous does wonders for inlet temprature