Nitrous kit (NOS) with lots of extras!!!!

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Well I want to put some more $$$ into the Buick so I have been getting rid of things that I no longer need. I have a NOS Nitrous Oxide Systems DRY kit for sale. The kit was on my 95 Camaro for about a year and on the Formula for even less time. Only used a hand full of times. The kit works GREAT! Comes with everything that was in the kit, 10LB bottle, 2 solinoids, FP regulator lines etc..... In order for this kit to work much easier for me, I purchased a NX (Nitrous Express) ETAS Its a electronic throttle activation system instead of using the stock little meatle flip plate. All easy hook up with wires. Also have a NOS purge valve with the kit that works great also. I also purchased additional line for extension purposes, I had the tank in the back of the car. Everything is there and in great shape. All you need to do is purchase what size jet that you want to use, I sold my 2 jets. They are very cheep and that way you can pick. I have over $800 in the set up. I would like to get $550.00 shipped. Email me if interested. Thanks!