Nissan GT-R----your thoughts?

GT-R < ZR1

Enough said
A Zr1 is just a zo6 with a supercharger:rolleyes:LOL....That really sad that chevy had a add 140 plus more hp in order to beat the GTR but then again the v-spec is just as fast has your ZR1

Attachments

• monkey_poo.gif
    monkey_poo.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 779
So let me make sure I understand...she's naked ...and... dancing naked too?
She must be...bare naked...no shoes:)...no socks:)...no ...knickers...:biggrin:

I've seen a GTR out and about in my neck of the woods, but still have not found him while I'm in the GN. I only see him when I'm in the Landcruiser...
If I ever catch him while in the GN, I'll be sure to post the result...win or loose.
:cool:

Don't worry chicken time is coming to a end for my buddy GTR:biggrin:

"Nissan GT-R----your thoughts?"

Awesome running car....Ugly as sin.

I will take a Bolt on z06,Just my preference,That Nissan is Butt Ugly.

Here is Ranger running his BONE STOCK Z06 On Drag radials... Amazing what a little traction,And a great driver can do... YouTube - Ranger C6 Z06 10.74 129.50 Bone-Stock on Drag Radials

If you know you arent a good Driver....The GTR is the car for you,The vette...Needs to be really driven to reach it's full potential.Most people will never reach the Full potential of a Ls7 powered vette.

Any 10sec Bone STOCK GTR's running around?Not really sure if there are,Couldnt find any listed around if there are.

Also...the ZR1 not only is faster than the GTR stock vs Stock...It also out brakes,Is quicker in the Slalom,Much better Skid Pad Numbers,And out handles the GTR...It is an All around better Car stock vs Stock..the GTR Cannot beat it in any category...Unless you could Transmission Breakage as a category...:tongue:

Also...Here is the Spec V... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wL_KxV6q2c&NR=1 Not bad...But not for the US./..And a 162k Price tag...And just on Par with the Zr1.

The zo6 is faster and cost half as much. And the zr1 isn't even close, wayyyy faster. The zo6 is a 7L the zr1 is a 6.2 supercharged

that $200k coulda been spend on multiple American cars. It's people like u y we r in a resession :rolleyes:

is this the car that has the "hitler bitching about warranty and launch" video? That was a funny video nonetheless.
?

Sure the z06 and the zr1 are faster (weigh alot less too) but having the AWD GT-R traction makes it so much easier on the street and the strip.

So far my buddy HAS 10 or so runs down the track with the GTR...

Tell him to get his wallet ready....again... the trans only has a few more runs left on it... and the black box data dump will void the warranty.... lol....:tongue:

Brett,

Ya know IM not real sure, I took that pic... that day he was having trouble with spool, so he pulled it back into the pits, cracked the hood and as all ten of us are picking our noses and scratching our heads, someone noticed two missing 13mm bolts in the compressor housing... well thar be the problem..lol

anyway replaced the two bolts and Dave goes back and gets in line.. the guy deciding lanes 6 cars back or so points to him and said..."UM You need to get in the slow lane... This lanes for the faster cars"

LOL so anyway Dave made that run.... then you can hear over the loud speaker.... "The White Buick... Please report to the Tower"

Dave said screw them...lol

You would have to ask BatmansBuick what he's runnin... all I know is he cobbled it together and its wicked fast for very little money invested

Mike
Quite decieving to say the least. Looks like a car that would drive to and from the track. Im sure that thing suprises a lot of cars on the street.

Wow what a coincidence......checked into my room after work and boom there is a black GTR in teh parking lot

Lets not forget what the ACR VIPER did to your beloved ZR1:eek::eek::eek::eek:
YouTube - Viper ACR vs Corvette ZR1 at The Nurburgring

Took a Full blown racecar to barely beat the ZR1...Either way...Would still take the ZR1...A tune only and it would kill the Viper,Swap the Pulley...And forget it.

None of this changes the fact that the GT-R is still butt ugly...:biggrin:

And also it needs to be a spec-v and cost double,50k more than the Zr1 to Hang.

When I was sitting in one at the local Nissan dealer, the salesman told me straight out that if you are going to race it, you must change the oil to some special racing oil. Cost-$1000. If you don't change the oil it voids the engine warranty. Next he told me of the well known trans warranty or should I say lack of warranty, trans replacement= $20,000. Went on to say to replace all 4 brakes it would be $5000. All this on an $85,000 car. Nothing but a sinkhole or as he put it, "This car is not for everybody." Ya, no sheet.:rolleyes:

Diaz 87, obviously you have a hard-on for them. Good for you. I like Nissan products and have had 5 of them. The GTr is a lot of performance but there are better bargins out there for sure. I doubt you are going to make much headway swinging you're dick around here about them...