Night clubs in florida?

Little6pack

Just had a buddy come back from the MIAMI area after escaping our cruddy conditions.

Anyway he took photos of bikini contests going on at many of the bars/nightclubs. He even got photos of sunbathers.
he said the older broads in 40's even take care of themselves.
most women are friendly too..

Is it really like this in FLA ??

Dam we don't have any bikini contests up here in any of our clubs :(

of course the babes get ugly real fast around these parts.
& they a frigid too.. :eek:

I think I need a trip south..:cool:

yes florida is a magical place of sun and sand where all the women are HOTTT! come on down sometime just dont drive slow and on the wrong side of the road like all the other snowbirds

:cool:

I went to Riverfront in Fort Lauderdale last night...it was PACKED. Bunch of hood rats were walking by the GN as I was creeping down the road in traffic and one of em banged on the side of my car with his fist. I put the car in park and the girl I was with (a deputy) jumped out and said "You wanna try that again?" before I could say a word. Needless to say, they shut up and kept walking. Really funny. Too many people though, but sooooo many hotties.

Originally posted by turbo buicks
yes florida is a magical place of sun and sand where all the women are HOTTT! come on down sometime just dont drive slow and on the wrong side of the road like all the other snowbirds

Guess I am gonna have to make my DAD INLAW hold his promise about taking us to Disney, with a little side trip to Ft L & miami :D

Wrong side of the road.. YOU MEAN ALL OVER THE ROADS. :eek:

One thing I remember about play golf in deerfield on my last visit in 92. NOBODY plays in the morning & since the course ran through a big retirement community.
ALL I HEARD were SIRENS. PARAMEDIC JOBS must be in demand.

Originally posted by littlesixsteve

One thing I remember about play golf in deerfield on my last visit in 92. ALL I HEARD were SIRENS. PARAMEDIC JOBS must be in demand.

Heh, I work in Deerfield Beach....yep, LOTS of cotton heads there. Lot's of dead people in apartments that we haven't found yet... Had one where the guy was in there for a week and his neighbor finally noticed the newspapers piling up at the front door. Whew did he stink. I've got pics if anyone's interested. ;)

You know I think it would be darn close to perfect if I didn't have to work for a living....