Nice deal on turbo, ext. WG DP, and boost controller

I also have a WTB ad posted for a 3" THDP, SE Turbo DP, or RJC DP in stainless so I will consider trading the downpipe, dump pipe, and all 3 wastegates for one of those 3 downpipes as long as it's in good condition, is stainless, and includes a dump pipe. If both dump pipes are the same length I'll just keep the one I've got and just swap downpipes. Thanks

I've got a stainless 3in THDP with dump, looking for an external WG setup, let me know if you want pics. Currently on the car, and fits ATR headers.

Gbodyparts turbo oil feed line

Gbodyparts turbo oil feed line.

Will you do $35 shiped?
sending ya a PM as well..

If so I'll take it.

I might be interested.. why are you going with a different downpipe setup?

The best answer I can give you is I think the internal wastegate setup has a cleaner look to it, and that is the look I want to go for. I never had any reason to get away from the internal WG in the first place other than the fact that GN1 Performance doesn't sell an internal WG downpipe (or at least they didn't at the time--I haven't looked at their site in quite a while) and I got sort of a package deal from them for ordering the complete exhaust system all the way from downpipe to tailpipes plus the boost controller, since my order came to something like $1300 or so. At any rate, I'm working on a trade for a THDP right now so if for any reason that doesn't happen I'll let you know. Thanks

I just ordered a new downpipe so not looking for trades anymore, unless somebody has something else I might need? Thanks