NICE!!! 99' SS Camaro FOR SALE!

DigRun?

Quik Brick
copy of post on South Florida F-Body Association, need to register to reply. Thread located at [][][][]

<><><><><><><><><><>

most of you have seen the pics. several have seen it in person. the car is in the top 99 percent as far as condition. its been very well maintained. was in an accident awhile back but was repaired flawlessly. its better now then it was before. has a fresh motor in it, tranny and clutch have a couple thousand miles on them. the rear end has close to 10k on it. i have reciepts for almost everything ever installed on this car. it will come with everything i have for it which will include almost every stock part removed from it, the old motor and rear end, both sets of wheels as well as 3 extra chrome zr1 wheels-2 with newer tires. also has new bfg kd tires at all 4 corners and a pair of m/t 315 drag radials that i swap on from time to time. i cant even begin to list everything so i list the high points.
416 ci ls3 block with forged callies crank and rods with manley pistons
mcleod rxt twin disc clutch with steel 2 peice flywheel
dana 60 w/ 4.10 gear and nitrous ready driveshaft
tfs cnc heads
painted 90mm fast manifold
qtp long tube headers with custom y pipe, elec cutout and dual dual muffler
fully loaded with every slp option available in 99 and i bought the rest from slp with the exception of the cme which i don't have
every part of the suspension has been replaced with the exception of the k member and a arms, also has slp diamond point subframes
custom standalone nitrous system which i have yet to use but is ready to go
efi live tuned and pcm is wired for cos5 use with the nitrous
line lock, 2 step, and a host of other goodies.
like i said this doesnt even scratch the surface of the parts on this car. just turned 30,000 miles. car makes 500rwhp on motor and the nitrous can easily support a 300-350 shot with the nitrous daves 90mm plate. which i hardlined as well.
fuel cell

engine bay w/o nitrous, every harness has been rerouted so they are not visible

older chassis pic, doesn't show t/a cross member but does show mcleod bellhousing

side shot with old emblems-now has stainless/ red ss emblems

front

rear

drag tires (m/t et fronts and 28x10 et drags)

i have a hundred more pics of this car and anyone who looks at it i can show them piece by piece everything on the car. this car could not begin to be duplicated without spending 40+ grand. trust me i know. so please don't bash the price. i will not part it out and will not sell any of the original parts. the car will go as is or stay with me.
28,500 obo

Nice Camaro. If I was to have one, that would be my choice. Good luck with the sale. Sweet car.