Nice 87 GN parts for sale

Dr.drivability

9 second wannabee
-set of near mint GN wheels, no caps. $350 + shipping
-Pair of brand new, still in box, show quality upper door panels purchased from Gbody $175 + shipping
-Pair of nice concert sound lower door panels $125 + shipping
-99 Yukon delco stereo w/ cd & plug and play haness for GN (LOOKS AWSOME MOUNTED IN GN DASH!!!) $125 + shipping
-pair of Pioneer 4x10 speakers $25 + shipping
-pair M/T 28x10x15 slicks w/ 2 only passes $175 + shipping
-pair concert sound door speakers w/ baskets $25 +shipping
-pair sock axles $40 + shipping
-3:42 GN ring and pinion $85 + shipping
- pair of decent visors w/ mounting hatdware $85 + shipping
- complete map light base w/ bulbs and switches $25 + shipping

-Pair of brand new, still in box, show quality upper door panels purchased from Gbody $175 + shipping
-Pair of nice concert sound lower door panels $125 + shipping

If they are really nice Ill take them both .. I have a big car show coming up an need them NOW !!!

I'll gladly pay you NEVER for some concert sound covers i have to have NOW!!! POS Scammer - GTFO off this site.

Lemme go all ttaowner on your ass..

ATTENTION POTENTIAL BUYERS!!!
READ JDPOLZINS THREAD AND SEE HOW THIS DOUCHEBAG RIPPED HIM OFF FOR THE VERY SAME CONCERT SOUND COVERS HE HAS THE ****ING BRASS BALLS TO RESELL ABOVE. CAN YOU SERIOUSLY TRUST ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SCUM BAG?

I'll gladly pay you NEVER for some concert sound covers i have to have NOW!!! POS Scammer - GTFO off this site.

Lemme go all ttaowner on your ass..

ATTENTION POTENTIAL BUYERS!!!
READ JDPOLZINS THREAD AND SEE HOW THIS DOUCHEBAG RIPPED HIM OFF FOR THE VERY SAME CONCERT SOUND COVERS HE HAS THE ****ING BRASS BALLS TO RESELL ABOVE. CAN YOU SERIOUSLY TRUST ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SCUM BAG?

Dammit stay off this thread I needed a deal on some parts here !!!:mad: He said he would send me those parts and I could pay him when I got them.:p I thought he was a nice guy for trying to help me out :biggrin:

Maybe he's just scraping up the money to pay jd .

sure he is !!! Checks in the mail :rolleyes: took balls to come in here an try to sell JDs parts :mad:

oh wait a min.. He is online NOW !! Dr.drivability gonna help a poor old guy out ?? Ill give ya "positive feedback" :p

You didn't sell me the speakers w/ the baskets. You sold me just a set of baskets that I sent you a money order for. I was unaware that you didnt get it. If you hadent noticed, I dropped out of sight right after I bought them due to some pretty serious health issues. Still haven't even touched the car since then. If you want to get all worked up over like 10 or 15 bucks instead of just dealing w/ me, thats up to you!! Now if you want me to pay you for what YOU SAY you didnt get I'll make good. The immature douchbag comments are not neccesary, I thought we were all adults here!!

I don't think thowing names around is very grown up. I was unaware of the supposed situation. Never had a bad post before, infact, I've bought from you before and paid up!

You didn't sell me the speakers w/ the baskets. You sold me just a set of baskets that I sent you a money order for. I was unaware that you didnt get it. If you hadent noticed, I dropped out of sight right after I bought them due to some pretty serious health issues. Still haven't even touched the car since then. If you want to get all worked up over like 10 or 15 bucks instead of just dealing w/ me, thats up to you!! Now if you want me to pay you for what YOU SAY you didnt get I'll make good. The immature douchbag comments are not neccesary, I thought we were all adults here!!

You can't even be a man and admit you lied, cheated, and stole the product from him. You are disgusting. A simple PM or answering his call was all it would take.

Sure they're not JD's parts - you kept the ones you stole, and are selling the ****ty ones you had before.

Pig

If you only knew what you were talking about. My car never had door speakers I was going to add them! I guess spouting insults make you a man LOL!!!

first on mt slicks pending pics please, and how old are these, any dry rot/ cracking at all? tubes included right? i can meet u im in waterford and save u shipping hassle

Dr. Drivabiliity, I can understand that sometimes we all make mistakes and sh*t happens. I sent you a PM with my address so you can send a payment for the parts I sent you. Total was only $30 so I'm sure you can come up with that easy enough. For the record, I never recieved a money order, replies to my PM's, or a return phone call. Lets just get this done so we can all move on. As soon as I recieve payment, I'll have the feedback thread closed and we will be good to go. ----Jeremy

We have contact with each other and I think we are going to be good to go. We shall see. Ill update this thread either way so when he does pay me, he can sell these parts and have people comfortably buy from him.