Next stop St. Louis area

I'm still trying to get a schedule of when the meets are. I know they're on Sundays but idk which one. Lol. Once a month is all i know

Hey what would it take to get you to stop at Walmart in Sparta every day and get me some 22 shells..lol

Ronnie

shop here local has unlimited 22 available, but he's charging $80 per box of 500. All hollow points.

The stl buick meets are usually the first Sunday of the month. members that have paid their dues get the email for when and where their held. that's kind of a odd way to do it imo, if the club wants to grow, but there could be reasons for it I'm not aware of.
Phil, I haven't been to a meet in a long time cause I am lame, but I will find out this evening and let you know.
I reached a great milestone a couple weeks ago and my gn actually backed out of the garage and seen the light of day. It Had been so long and she was scared and it took some coaxing, but we got through it, lol!
I had every intention of driving it to the next meet, but assuming it's this sun, that is the rat-run here in st. louis and I never miss that.
best bet is to get ahold of Aaron royalltd on this board. He is a super awesome guy, if you haven't met him already. he's always been fairly involved in the club and can keep you in the loop better than I. just watch out cause he rigs the raffles and always wins.
btw, I haven't forgot about alky install. just been busy

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

shop here local has unlimited 22 available, but he's charging $80 per box of 500. All hollow points.

The stl buick meets are usually the first Sunday of the month. members that have paid their dues get the email for when and where their held. that's kind of a odd way to do it imo, if the club wants to grow, but there could be reasons for it I'm not aware of.
Phil, I haven't been to a meet in a long time cause I am lame, but I will find out this evening and let you know.
I reached a great milestone a couple weeks ago and my gn actually backed out of the garage and seen the light of day. It Had been so long and she was scared and it took some coaxing, but we got through it, lol!
I had every intention of driving it to the next meet, but assuming it's this sun, that is the rat-run here in st. louis and I never miss that.
best bet is to get ahold of Aaron royalltd on this board. He is a super awesome guy, if you haven't met him already. he's always been fairly involved in the club and can keep you in the loop better than I. just watch out cause he rigs the raffles and always wins.
btw, I haven't forgot about alky install. just been busy

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
That's awesome!!! I've been chatting with Aaron lately. He mentioned a cruise on the 12th of Oct permitting the weather. I know you've been busy, but thats great that you finally got a chance to get your car out. I finally put some rims on my car. I made a thread about it on ihadav8. Haven't gotten around to making a thread on this board yet. Great to hear from you and yes, please keep me posted about the alky install.