Next Phase Updates to my GN

SpeedRacerX

So, after getting my "new to me" GN stabilized and slightly improved last year, I decided it was time this Spring to take it to the next level.

Along with the awesome help again from Jim Dunn at Buick Turbo Performance, here is what was accomplished over the last few weeks:

TA-49 Turbo & Inlet Bell
FabWorx 3" SS DP with 3" Test Pipe and Dump
CAS V4 Stretch SLIC
AlkyControl Meth Kit w/3-Bar MAP
New TurboTweak Alky Chip
Hallman Boost Controller
Double A-Pillar Gauge Pod
Speedhut Fuel Pressure Gauge customized to match the VDO gauges

I also had an Eaton Posi installed by B&C Auto Tech in Williamstown, NJ.
I added MT ET Street SS 255/60-15 to the stock rims for now.

We are running about 22-23# of boost right now with very safe O2 readings and 0 knock.

I brought the car home this afternoon in sleet, rain and snow so I haven't had a chance to really feel it yet, although I did ride with Jim earlier as he explained some things and it certainly feels like a raped ape.

I have a Pypes SS Catback with Violator mufflers on its way. Looking forward to getting rid of the restrictive factory catback.

Here are some pix from along the way:

20160317_101403_zpswit0pdtj.jpg

20160317_101410_zps5k3gtrdf.jpg

FullSizeRender101_zpses7kvuuw.jpg

FullSizeRender111%202_zpsqsviqg1o.jpg

FullSizeRender111_zpsvuaddtbw.jpg

FullSizeRender211_zpsjcgwzqwu.jpg

FullSizeRender51_zpsmzqy1v2m.jpg

FullSizeRender61_zpsqnsr9kvg.jpg

FullSizeRender81_zpsjcjbpicu.jpg

FullSizeRender91_zpsnmcfumph.jpg

20160228_114144_zpslckkzt9d.jpg

20160228_141547_zpspguyczs1.jpg

Fit was perfect. Not rubbing or hitting anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Really clean setup, I'm in DC a bunch of us get together in Chantilly hooters from time to time.

Really clean setup, I'm in DC a bunch of us get together in Chantilly hooters from time to time.
Thanks. Are you guys part of MAGNA? I know we go South sometimes but as I'm newer to this, I don't know how far South we go for our monthly meets.

No we just get together once in awhile, I keep running into guys everywhere that just got there cars. So far I know of ten we will be trying to get together soon, maybe even a BBQ somewhere this summer.

They are custom made. Reach out to Jim Dunn at Buick Turbo Performance. He can have you one made. If you need his number, send me a pm.