newbie question

lead sled

I'm new to this forum and have been trying to figure the search feature and have yet to come up with the right combination of words to get me what I need to know so I'm starting a new thread.

Did GM make a vehicle since 1990 that had a supercharged engine with RWD? Does anybody have any reccomendation on where I could go to get some basic history of the turbo and supercharged Buick engines? Any help would be great and I will keep pounding the keys.

OBTW: I want to build a GM 1/2 extended truck with a Buick Turbo/SC engine with a 6 sp manual transmission. I want something like a sports car with a really big trunk.

Thanks Lead Sled

Its prolly not your ability to master the "search" button that limits your success. I doubt there is much posted here on that subject.

If I wanted to know more about putting a turbocharged engine in a GM truck, I'd post on a SY TY board or our Syclone & Typhoon Tech Forum , they would most likely hold the brain trust on such subjects. Those vehicles are four wheel drive, but, our boardmembers would be pretty knowledgeable about a swap, or, where to go for just the right source of info. :)

A really big trunk is good....;)