NEWBIE here: Need help with scanmaster #'s

wyominggun

Here are my scanmaster #'S at idling after warmup. I am running front mount intercooler, 70mm accufab TB, pt52 turbo, atr internal wastegate, lt1 MAF, port/polished champion iron heads, atr dual stainless exhaust.

OXGEN 742
AF 07
L8 40
Bat 13.7
Int 120
BL 125
CLT 165
ATS 88
rpm 850-900
tps .44
iac 13

Car has had some stalling issues in gear when idling and roling down a hill towards a stop sign. I get to the bottom and it stalled. not always but sometimes.

Move the IAC up to 20 and see how it does.
TPS may also need to be reset.
Numbers look good.
You might want to clean the IAC.

Here are my scanmaster #'S at idling after warmup. I am running front mount intercooler, 70mm accufab TB, pt52 turbo, atr internal wastegate, lt1 MAF, port/polished champion iron heads, atr dual stainless exhaust.

OXGEN 742
AF 07
L8 40
Bat 13.7
Int 120
BL 125
CLT 165
ATS 88
rpm 850-900
tps .44
iac 13

Car has had some stalling issues in gear when idling and roling down a hill towards a stop sign. I get to the bottom and it stalled. not always but sometimes.

What chip are you running?

I did clean the IAC. Unknown chip, should be for what I have. I am running 55 ld low Imp. Siemans injectors. HOW do you adjust the IAC, should the screw go in or out. thanks

You're running pretty rich at idle. You may want to invest in a new chip for your injectors. Try resetting the ECM

I did clean the IAC. Unknown chip, should be for what I have. I am running 55 ld low Imp. Siemans injectors. HOW do you adjust the IAC, should the screw go in or out. thanks

Something tells me that the chip could be the problem here. I would investigate the chip further. Find out what it is and if it was burned for those injectors. If you did not purchase and install it yourself you need to find out what it is. A good chip can help these areas.

Pulled the chip, it says Rn 55# street 20 adv. #2. What does that mean, I get the 55# injector part but whi is the maker and what are the rest of the numbers. Also, how do I know what octane gas it was made to be used with. I am getting a little knock at about 12 to 15 pounds of boost , the reading on the scan master (recal buttons pushed after warmed up) .84 067
I am using 93 or 94 octane pump gas. What should I do, is that knock number bad.

Here are my updated scanmaster numbers after car was drove for about 25 miles
af 07
l8 42-45
int 125
bl 126
clt 165
ats 112
r 900
tps .44
iac 11
mal 00

Above numbers are at idle. Also once today when already moving I got on it, maybe WOT or 3/4 and let off and the car bucked a couple times.

Pulled the chip, it says Rn 55# street 20 adv. #2. What does that mean, I get the 55# injector part but whi is the maker and what are the rest of the numbers. Also, how do I know what octane gas it was made to be used with. I am getting a little knock at about 12 to 15 pounds of boost , the reading on the scan master (recal buttons pushed after warmed up) .84 067
I am using 93 or 94 octane pump gas. What should I do, is that knock number bad.

Here are my updated scanmaster numbers after car was drove for about 25 miles
af 07
l8 42-45
int 125
bl 126
clt 165
ats 112
r 900
tps .44
iac 11
mal 00

Above numbers are at idle. Also once today when already moving I got on it, maybe WOT or 3/4 and let off and the car bucked a couple times.

I am not familiar with that chip. Some of the older members will need to chime in on who burned it and how old it is.
I would recommend purchasing a modern chip from TurboTweak or FullThrottle. The new modern day chips will give you the ability to advance or retard timing, add or remove fuel from each gear and other parameters that will help you with your tune. I have run both and had great success with both. The car will idle better and allow you to get a precise tune.
It will more than likely cure your problem.

If you are getting knock at that boost level it might be the quality of your gas. Get some good Sunoco in there and see if that makes a difference. What were your O2 levels on this?