NEWB here...

SinCity-T

Hello all

New here to the forum, and owning a TR. I just picked up a 84 TR. Prolly gonna have quite a few questions for you all. I would appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks... John

Heres a couple pics.

Attachments

• Gun range 005-resized.jpg
    Gun range 005-resized.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 211
  • Gun range 003-resized.jpg
    Gun range 003-resized.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 207
  • Gun range 002-resized.jpg
    Gun range 002-resized.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 208
Welcome!!! And excellent looking TR!!!! What is done to it so far??

Thanks, Nothing really done to it YET:biggrin: Gotta work some kinks out.

welcome to the site, lets see some under the hood pics

Thanks, I will try to get some soon. Its kinda ugly right now! :eek: Bought it from some guy who THOUGHT he knew what he was doing

Nice...... Welcome to the hot air World :D +1 on whats been Done to it

Thanks, I really wanted a cold air car cause a buddy in high school had one but surprisingly I am vary happy with this car.

Nice car.!. I was actually thinking about buying that car before I bought my 84 TR on Valentine's Day.. The ol'lady got a bedroom set, some cash and a single read rose while I got a new toy..:biggrin:

Nice looking car!! what size are those rear tires and wheels?

Thanks... Im not sure how wide the rear rims are, but the fronts are 17's and the rears are 18's and the tire is a 295 stretched onto the rims.:confused: Going to put a little wider tire on it.

Nice car.!. I was actually thinking about buying that car before I bought my 84 TR on Valentine's Day.. The ol'lady got a bedroom set, some cash and a single read rose while I got a new toy..:biggrin:

You live here in Vegas?

I would definitely upgrade the tire height in the rear. Stock exhaust? Hooker Header SuperComp sounds real good on HA's. Best of luck matching the paint when you get that crack fixed on the front end.

PS. Congratulations

Ya, I'm gonna change the tires on it soon thanks.
The exhaust is pretty much stock, except it has flowmaster mufflers with NO tail section or turndowns on them. That is going to change real quickly. I want to go with headers, different mufflers and I do want the exhaust exiting out the rear like it should be.
I got the piece for the front that broke off. I'm sure its gonna be hell to match, but I will cross that bridge when I get there. Thats last!

Did u get that front end fixed yet? My TR is parted behind the stereo shop i work at with a busted alternator and should be fixed tomorrow. Any plans for those rims/tires cuz I'm interested in some new shoes for mine and you're just across the border.